relationships in ME2

serenitygod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
is it possible to blow Samara?
I saw in ME wiki somebody thought if you did Liara in the first game it might be possible to get Samara in the second.

Also, if you do nail Liara in the first game are they any other known effects for ME2?

Jesus Christ, man.

No to Samara, minor effects for a relationship with Liara in ME2, but Bioware says they'll revisit the issue in ME3.

Also, you're a horrible person.

[quote name='serenitygod']is it possible to blow Samara?
I saw in ME wiki somebody thought if you did Liara in the first game it might be possible to get Samara in the second.

Also, if you do nail Liara in the first game are they any other known effects for ME2?[/QUOTE]
If you romanced Liara in the first game you can rekindle the romance in the Shadowbroker DLC. You can even cheat on her and still get back into it with her. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If you romanced Liara in the first game you can rekindle the romance in the Shadowbroker DLC. You can even cheat on her and still get back into it with her. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yep. My Shepherd was a man-whore. Had the casual sex scene with Jack, then Miranda. Ditched Miranda and got the scene with Tali. Also had Kelly up to the room for her dance scene. Then ditched Tali and got back with Liara in the DLC. :D

Any game with the 'dating minigames' I usually offed my partners via either bat to the skull or ditching the car/whatever into a gas pump or sinking it. I hate those lil mini game things.:razz:

Shotgun in fallout 2 that is so old school. You also made strange comments on my blog.
Thane may not have tech skills, but Mordin does and he would die.
If I didn't send Thane I would have sent Mordin so I was screwed either way.
I don't understand any of the posts you have made in reply to any of my statements.

Explain yourself.

Shotgun? Boo! Extract their brain For Science!
[quote name='serenitygod']Shotgun in fallout 2 that is so old school. You also made strange comments on my blog.
Thane may not have tech skills, but Mordin does and he would die.
If I didn't send Thane I would have sent Mordin so I was screwed either way.
I don't understand any of the posts you have made in reply to any of my statements.

Explain yourself.[/QUOTE]
Mordin is a biologist, not a hacker. He has minor technical proficiency. The game hammers in time and time again that Tali and Legion are the two best characters in the game technology-wise. Like, every other god damn conversation. And in the little descriptions of the characters when you're choosing who does what.

Question for people who played ps3 version.

When your doing the intro thing for the game can you pick ashley to be your love interest?

I have both on 360 and I made her mine in 1 and I tried to keep her in 2 but I accidently took a conversation too far I think with jack because after I did ashleys picture was no longer on my desk in captains quarters.

But I have the ps3 version now but I cant play it yet since psn store isnt up and I need to activate cerberus network on it, plus I want to get the arrival before I start playing.

[quote name='gargus']Question for people who played ps3 version.

When your doing the intro thing for the game can you pick ashley to be your love interest?

I have both on 360 and I made her mine in 1 and I tried to keep her in 2 but I accidently took a conversation too far I think with jack because after I did ashleys picture was no longer on my desk in captains quarters.

But I have the ps3 version now but I cant play it yet since psn store isnt up and I need to activate cerberus network on it, plus I want to get the arrival before I start playing.[/QUOTE]

To answer your question, yes, she is a choice in the prologue. Now, I'm not sure if they addressed the issue since, but that part was glitched in the ps3 version. No matter who you chose in the prologue to romance or save - the picture always had Kaiden in it. I'm not sure if the glitch goes as far as having any affect on the actual romance parts themselves, however.

[quote name='Mixer236']To answer your question, yes, she is a choice in the prologue. Now, I'm not sure if they addressed the issue since, but that part was glitched in the ps3 version. No matter who you chose in the prologue to romance or save - the picture always had Kaiden in it. I'm not sure if the glitch goes as far as having any affect on the actual romance parts themselves, however.[/QUOTE]

Guess Ill ask on the bioware forums to be honest if its bugged like you say then Im screwed and have to replay 1 and 2 on 360 and buy the 360 version of 3 because I wanted to keep ashley and not get stuck with one person cause of a glitch.

IDk why we are doing this crotch...
Either pick this thread to vommit in or the blog.

anyway, as I said there you are wrong about Mordin. For more details go to your other home.

As far as legion is concerned, I agree with you being very tech savvy.

As far as Tali is concerned, they created the Geth (bad mistake, not technologically superior in any way). Her father was in research she just sent back Geth parts that couldn't be activated.
How is that technologically superior? You really use a lot of tech when you look at the light switch in the kitchen and see if it is off/on.

Also, Tali is sort-of royalty in her place. This makes it more likely she was just a spoiled little girl.

I am going to stop here before I even introduce my last argument against that because i don't even need it.

images

My troll radar has taken such a heavy beating lately that I don't even know anymore.

Not unlike my character's wife in Fallout 2! Hey-o!
[quote name='serenitygod']As far as Tali is concerned, they created the Geth (bad mistake, not technologically superior in any way). Her father was in research she just sent back Geth parts that couldn't be activated.
How is that technologically superior? You really use a lot of tech when you look at the light switch in the kitchen and see if it is off/on.[/QUOTE]
I... seriously?

Like, when you're picking the people, it specifically says, "Tali is an awesome engineer, even for a Quarian (who are all awesome engineers)."

It's almost like you're finding things in the text or the dialogue of the game and specifically saying the opposite of them here...

I disagree with you again. I can be an excellent civil engineer and not have any computer skills. If indeed tech is used an a way that has nothing to do with what most ppl would expect it to mean then they have to define it clearly in the game.

If not you are merely guessing as to what they mean.
That said, I interpret everything differently than you do so the game fails.

I don't even remember it saying that about her, but I think she was more into salvage operations than overall technical operations. This makes me think she would be an electrical engineer and not a technical one.

What about Thane? Yeah he used the children on the citadel for info, but he must have been able to hack information etc. to get reliable information on other targets. An assassin who can't use any tech is just a mercenary or a thug. The term assassin itself implies some sort of intelligence http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/assassin. These are individuals who are highly aware, brilliant, and alert.

The ninja were assassins not brutes. I think you take the words very differently than I.

[quote name='The Crotch']...

I think you're a worse person than my initial assessment indicated.[/QUOTE]

And that's a pretty tough thing to achieve given the original post.

bread's done
Back