Remember Amazon's Leather bound FF XII guide?

hmmm releases on 2/23/07.

yeah it was all hype. wonder if it did make it to the US if it would be anything like the Twighlight Princess guide. at least someone pulled through with a leatherbound guide.

I hope there will be an English version of that guide. I would find a place to import it if there was.

[quote name='B.K.']I hope there will be an English version of that guide. I would find a place to import it if there was.[/quote]

same here... I'd rather claim this leather bound one instead of the LE version from GS/EB.

Oh yes, I remember it alright >:whistle2:( I pre-ordered that stupid thing from Amazon. After not getting it and the release being moved I e-mailed them and they apologized saying it was on backorder. I e-mailed them again a little later and the guy said "Yes, I can assure you, you will get it and probably before the stated date" (the date they had was late Dec. and this was Oct.). The NEXT DAY they sent me an email saying "I'm sorry. We can't get this item in. We have cancelled your order." Pricks >:whistle2:(

Awesome looking guide, BTW.

Oh yesss, I remember the whole 'Leatherbound FFXII Guide' very well.. XD

Well this is nice but.. dammit Amazon!

Do people even use guides? From a collectors standpoint, it's not really worth getting anyway. They guides don't really go up in value and Square Enix aren't going to hire you because you bought a limited edition book and Final Fantasy won't come true if you buy it either.

As a collector it doesnt matter if it goes up in value or not...this guide looks a heck of a lot better then the one we ended up getting. I plan on importing the english one if the ship this to England. I'll probably end up getting the German one if they dont have it.

bread's done
Back