Remember the CD KEY spammer two nights ago?

lol. I must have been lucky and missed all his posts. I wonder what Valve would do if you reported him. I know they don't like pirates much.

[quote name='kittie']Wait, people actually BUY CD keys?[/QUOTE]

Sure they do, I assume if you downloaded the game illegally and then wanted to play online or liked the game but didn't want to spend full price you could buy a CD key which I guess is cheaper ( I didnt do any research).

[quote name='AvidWriter']Sure they do, I assume if you downloaded the game illegally and then wanted to play online or liked the game but didn't want to spend full price you could buy a CD key which I guess is cheaper ( I didnt do any research).[/QUOTE]

What she probably means is:

If your already have the game illegally, why not go that one extra step to dl and/or find the cd key.

well, if you bought the cd key u could download the game legally from steam...... i guess the question in wether or not the cd keys are valid.

There are all sorts of schemes and hack to separate computer illiterate people from their CD keys and Steam ID logins.

The funniest is the one where you "sign in" to a website with your Steam ID and password to "unlock" a game or beta, or upgrade your account. Basically, all you are doing is submitting your login info to a text log.

bread's done
Back