Remember the Tales of Symphonia sweepstakes?

ykcil542

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Back when the game was about to be released in the U.S., Namco had a few sweepstakes drawings. There was one for a ToS themed GC and then there were three smaller ones for sets of ToS trading cards.

I know this is a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone on the forums has the second card set or knows where I can obtain it.:cry:

[quote name='snakelda']I won a pack of 3 ToS cards.I have to look for them though.[/quote]
If it's the second set, sealed, and undamaged, I'd pay a pretty penny for it!:bouncy:

(Note: I would pay more than just a penny:D)

If I remember correctly I got two of the three packs, but I opened them. I looked through them, put them back in the plastic and threw them in a drawer. Oh well.

A longhsot indeed, but you're in luck.

I was randomly going through some old bookmarks and I came across an old ebay auction for my cards. I have all 3 sets, unopened, and I never sold them. It was always so crazy to me that there were 3 separate contests, only 1,000 sets of each, and I won all 3. I only put them up for auction once and I wasn't gonna let them go for cheap. After such a lackluster interest, even after advertising on the official Namco Tales forums and everything, I didn't bother to relist them...

I know they're rare, but how do you put a price on them? What is their inherent value of 3 sets of 1-in-a-1,000 all together in a complete set? And who even really remembers them or wants them?

I decided to Google to see if there was anyone looking for them and I came across this thread... I was surprised to see that it's only 5 days old.

Anyway, a pretty penny you say? How pretty? Because, I don't know... I mean, it'll have to be really pretty if you're breaking apart a complete set.

...I think.

I kinda want to help you out, but this thread may just, in the end, spark my interest in relisting them on ebay (and re-advertise them on various Tales forums) with a crazy reserve to see how much I could actually get.

bread's done
Back