Remember to watch out to those right wing extremists

[quote name='SpazX']lol, keep trying.[/QUOTE]
I know, I totally hate facts too. They're like so inconvenient and junk. She was obviously a bible totin hick. The right wing media in Boston is just smearing her good name.

You might as well just list off every murderer who has ever voted Democrat and act like it's equivalent as well.

One sentence about somebody who said she was personally obsessed with Obama and that's supposed to be her motivation?

If any of her actions were politically motivated and not tied to the structure of higher education as an institution and as a process, the connection would be worthwhile. But opening fire on your colleagues (zomg they're in higher ed so they're flaming lib'ruls too!) because you're denied tenure is not something you're easily going to connect to her political perspective.

deathscythe shows hes a moron. Again? I dunno I don't remember anything else he's posted.

Anyway, if you're going to claim that she's a left wing extremist, point me to evidence that shows her shooting was politically motivated. Don't have any? Figures.

EDIT: dang myke you said what i was going to say first! oh well I'll keep my post here. dudes still a moron after all.

[quote name='mykevermin']If any of her actions were politically motivated and not tied to the structure of higher education as an institution and as a process, the connection would be worthwhile. But opening fire on your colleagues (zomg they're in higher ed so they're flaming lib'ruls too!) because you're denied tenure is not something you're easily going to connect to her political perspective.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. It has nothing to do with the fact she was a liberal. It has everything to do with the fact that she wasn't liked in academic politics, and she didn't like that fact.

There is no motive for her to kill her coworkers for them not liking Obama. Especially with what myke said, it's academia.

[quote name='IRHari']deathscythe shows hes a moron. Again? I dunno I don't remember anything else he's posted.

Anyway, if you're going to claim that she's a left wing extremist, point me to evidence that shows her shooting was politically motivated. Don't have any? Figures.

EDIT: dang myke you said what i was going to say first! oh well I'll keep my post here. dudes still a moron after all.[/QUOTE]

The evidence touted against was some random comment from rate my professor, seriously.

[quote name='Msut77']The evidence touted against was some random comment from rate my professor, seriously.[/QUOTE]

A lot of the media cited quotes from that site, which troubles me dearly.

So do you guys really believe that if it was discovered that she was a right wing extremist that despised Obama, that story wouldn't be reported differently? Do you really believe the media, in general, would be covering it the same way? Do you really believe it would simply be a glossed-over isolated incident according to most media?

The possible hypocrisy angle, to me anyway, is the only interesting facet of this story.

Teacher kills 3 professors. Likes Obama. No link.

Guy kills abortion doctor. Pat Robertson goes on tv every day and says abortion doctors are murderers who must be stopped. Link.

Guy stockpiles guns, food, becomes increasingly detached from his family and society after listening to the Tea Party message. Link?

[quote name='Zodiii']I considered doing that, but then I realized it was a little bat-shit crazy of me. Plus, I don't have the $1200 to go drop on an AR15, and then another $1000 for an asston of rounds.

But I didn't intend on snapping and mowing people down in public places, either.[/QUOTE]

The only worse thing for survival than a gun is gold.

$2200 could feed a family of four for quite a long time.

For example, cans of chili were on sale for 84 cents a can recently. $2200 would feed four adults 2000 calories a day for 130 days. Since it is in a steel can, you can bury for six months. On the night society goes to hell, bury everything but two weeks of food. When gangs or government thugs roll up on you, let them hurriedly take your property. When they are gone for a day, dig up another week of food.

If you want to scare people off for a low price, use tannerite and thermite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e9c6b27&itemid=280393505206&ff4=263602_263622

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-lb-Unmixed-T...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414cf2f484

A single gun is only going to get its user killed by overwhelming force, draw attention from government thugs looking to make examples or allow its owner to become some thief.

If something like "The Road" ever comes to fruition, there will be plenty of guns laying around once starvation and months without prescription drugs has thinned out the herd. Roaming gangs of queer cannibals won't be on the radar.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']The only worse thing for survival than a gun is gold.

$2200 could feed a family of four for quite a long time.

For example, cans of chili were on sale for 84 cents a can recently. $2200 would feed four adults 2000 calories a day for 130 days. Since it is in a steel can, you can bury for six months. On the night society goes to hell, bury everything but two weeks of food. When gangs or government thugs roll up on you, let them hurriedly take your property. When they are gone for a day, dig up another week of food.

If you want to scare people off for a low price, use tannerite and thermite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e9c6b27&itemid=280393505206&ff4=263602_263622

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-lb-Unmixed-T...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414cf2f484

A single gun is only going to get its user killed by overwhelming force, draw attention from government thugs looking to make examples or allow its owner to become some thief.

If something like "The Road" ever comes to fruition, there will be plenty of guns laying around once starvation and months without prescription drugs has thinned out the herd. Roaming gangs of queer cannibals won't be on the radar.[/QUOTE]

A gun also has the utility factor of giving you the ability to hunt. Which, I probably wouldn't need an AR15 for, but could use my Ruger 10/22 just fine. But I would still want something with some stopping power if I needed to use it for defense.

Sure, a .22LR will kill someone if you get a good shot (or a lot of poorly placed ones), but a headshot is one of the most difficult shots to get when you are being charged, as you just don't have the time to properly aim.

My survival plan more involves taking my weapons (firearms, etc) and all my fishing and hiking gear and heading to the woods of Missouri or Arkansas as there are a lot of small rivers, streams and lakes to fish from, and lots of ground foraging animals such as rabbits and squirrels that can easily be downed and field cleaned for eating.

A defense lawyer once told me if you want any chance on this planet of getting off on a murder rap that you're 100% busted on, you must say that you have zero memory of the incident.

bread's done
Back