Remote-glove thingy?

[quote name='screwkick']I've had 7 different people, ranging in age from 5 to 65 use my Wii remote. Not one lost control of it. If used properly, you shouldn't need a remote-glove thingy.;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed, mostly... but it's not all about grip. It's also about filth. Check it:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121845

Plus, the controller just feels better to me with the glove.

I was at Frys yesterday and got one of those sets that also had one for the nunchuck. I gotta say its nicer that the other Wii branded ones. Its thinner so I was a little more gentle with putting it on, so thin in fact that it fit so snugly I had to deal with air bubbles. It does take care of the issue of the center buttons, 1 and 2 being blocked. Having gloves on both sides make it feel a lot nicer as well. I added pics so you can somewhat see the difference in thickness. In the third pic, you can even see the back part over the battery is ribbed for your pleasure.

[quote name='CouRageouS']In the third pic, you can even see the back part over the battery is ribbed for your pleasure.
[/QUOTE]

Hawt.

Why does Target have the single packs for $15? Walmart had some for $8.88, and guess what? THEY GLOW IN THE DARK! :D

I got a blue one for myself and a green one for my brother, and yes game play feels a lot better. My brother's hands sweat so hard so this was perfect.

Also, do these count as Wii "accessories?" If so, you could use those $5 off from best buy.

[quote name='Psyc']
Also, do these count as Wii "accessories?" If so, you could use those $5 off from best buy.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're like me, and you just stick them on your cock, and then proceed to run around screaming "WII PARADE WII PARADE WII PARADE!" then they aren't strictly Wii accessories, but you could still make that claim since both items in question that the skins are on can be labeled that.

So the coupon would still apply.

Umm... right. You can stick it where ever you please. I don't happen to have an extra "leg" where you guys do...

But yea, I meant those $5 off Wii Accessories coupon from the GamePro magazine which I think can be found in the deals forum.

Are these Wiimote AND Nunchuck glove pack available anywhere other than on EB/GS's websites? I want the freedom to pick the colors, and the page says they randomly pick one.

[quote name='Strell']Well, if you're like me, and you just stick them on your cock, and then proceed to run around screaming "WII PARADE WII PARADE WII PARADE!"[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back