[Removed] Xbox 360 PartnerNet Sneak Peek - February 2007

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Check out the secret network that only owners of Xbox 360 debug units can access. Not terribly exciting, but maybe worth a look. This was sent to me anonymously and I do not have access to a debug 360 unit.
Despite the video's title screen, it was taken in February 2007, not 2006. I'm a dummy.

UPDATE: Microsoft has removed this video from YouTube

http://www.digg.com/videos/gaming/Xbox_360_PartnerNet_Video

[quote name='CheapyD']I do not have access to a debug 360 unit.
[/QUOTE]
and now never will :)

thanks cheapy. looks like jetpac is confirmed

[quote name='AshesofWake']wtf it just gets cut off at the end :rofl:[/quote]
haha....and thus ends my first (unsucessful) test of Windows Movie Maker.

[quote name='xmrblondex']february 2006? japan a year back?[/quote]

Oh god, i put the wrong date...what an asshole!

Did you notice the Halo 2 section? any chance that's related to the 360 exclusive maps that are supposed to be coming?

[quote name='jer7583']Did you notice the Halo 2 section? any chance that's related to the 360 exclusive maps that are supposed to be coming?[/quote]

Thats what i was thinking...

i wonder if that's the system picked up after the sema show..... it was mentioned here somewhere, but i can't find it...

[quote name='lilboo']Did I just see "Tetris Online"...?????[/QUOTE]

Yeah what the hell was that all about.?

[quote name='bo0']Yeah what the hell was that all about.?[/quote]

japan already gets tetris. it wasn't released here (no clue why), but if you look at the jap xbox site (change the top left on xbox.com), you'll see they have it... i believe it was packed in w/ something (hd or xbl kit), but not sure

[quote name='jer7583']Did you notice the Halo 2 section? any chance that's related to the 360 exclusive maps that are supposed to be coming?[/quote]
Noticed that as well.

Cool vid though cheapy. Thanks.

I am a little discouraged that there was no listing for Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Makes me believe that it is farther from a release than we think.

eragon worst game out there.. na.. has to be blazing angels..

.. kinda kool, so you can just download the game and play it? and wow.. RARE is bring Jetpack to XBLA.. :applause:

Wow this looked awesome.

I'm also wondering what is up with that Tetris Online...

Saw Spider-Man 3 up there too with a download. Wonder what that is.

lol did anyone else notice cheapyD playing some Dj Assault "like that", the sample he used on that one was sick..

and nice commentary on an other wise not so eventful video

[quote name='stormshadow']Is it just me or does that look like "DIABLO" on the section with the "d's"??[/quote]

If you zoom in, you'll see it's actually japanese symbols. But yes, it looked like Diablo.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how do u know if u have a debug Xbox 360 unit[/QUOTE]

You are either a developer or a reviewer for a big name site and you signed a NDA a mile long.

[quote name='DK745']Wow this looked awesome.

I'm also wondering what is up with that Tetris Online...

Saw Spider-Man 3 up there too with a download. Wonder what that is.[/quote]

Probably the Spiderman 3 game that's gonna come out when the movie comes out.

This should help fix the dearth of vodka-based games for the 360. Good to know Microsoft is listening.

[quote name='evilmax17']Thanks again ViolentLee![/QUOTE]
LOL

[quote name='evilmax17']Thanks again ViolentLee![/quote]

While I don't know the person who sent the video to me, I do know it wasn't him!

I have a friend (ex-coworker) that works for Konami that has mentioned partner-net before when he calls. Usually just playing arcade titles that haven't been released yet.

*sniff sniff*

What's that smell??

Oh crap.. someone needs to turn off the fan, quick!!

[Update: Microsoft has politely asked us to remove the video for several understandable reasons.]
-- from Joystiq

Interesting that Catan had 5 pieces of downloadable content, could be various gameboards or scenarios. I'm pretty excited for this game and thought we would have had it this week, hopefully it will come next Wednesday.

Cheapy lives above a rave club.

Cool to see some things in the pipeline and whatnot.

:lol: @ MS. You can't erase it from my brain. Don't bow to the pressure Cheapy.

[quote name='Sporadic']You are either a developer or a reviewer for a big name site and you signed a NDA a mile long.[/quote]

just one mile?

I guess Microsoft didn't want to wait for me to make up my mind and contacted YouTube and had the video taken down.

bread's done
Back