Ren & Stimpy Season 5 & Some More of 4 $14.99 @ Circuit City B&M

dago2727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just went to Circuit City during lunch, and found the new Ren & Stimpy Season 5 & Some More of 4 that came out this week for $14.99. They were all tagged this amount, and rang up for that price with no problems at all. Just a heads up for anyone looking for this, especially that the CC and Best Buy websites have it for $34.99.

this would be great for my little 3 year old bro, he loves ren and stimpy. Maybe I'll swing by after work.

OP you are one awesome dude! I decided to take a 10 min. break from work and head across the street to Circuit City....14.99! Hell yes!

[quote name='Cmosfm']OP you are one awesome dude! I decided to take a 10 min. break from work and head across the street to Circuit City....14.99! Hell yes![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment :) I'm always on the lookout for some cheapass deals!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Isn't there going to be an even better and bigger new collected version with more uncensored stuff coming out late next year?[/QUOTE]

Someone will perish if this is true. Now they are double dipping on TV shows!?!?!? I know the Ren & Stimpy episodes came out before on DVD but they were a limited release (like one of the Time Life releases or something), but this is different.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Someone will perish if this is true. Now they are double dipping on TV shows!?!?!? I know the Ren & Stimpy episodes came out before on DVD but they were a limited release (like one of the Time Life releases or something), but this is different.[/QUOTE]

Ren and Stimpy Ultimate Box

I know I picked up season 1 on sale for $20ish during an Amazon sale. It's still sitting sealed and I'll probably hock it on ebay this fall and use the money for the new box.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Ren and Stimpy Ultimate Box

I know I picked up season 1 on sale for $20ish during an Amazon sale. It's still sitting sealed and I'll probably hock it on ebay this fall and use the money for the new box.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know about that. A truly complete collection that's uncensored... sounds great!

I'm glad that I only have the first set. I'll hold off on buying any more.

I know I picked up season 1 on sale for $20ish during an Amazon sale. It's still sitting sealed and I'll probably hock it on ebay this fall and use the money for the new box.[/QUOTE]

Damnit!! Oh well....saves me $15 I guess since I will have to have this when it comes out so I'll pass on the newest set. I do have the first 2 box sets though. I am sure I can find someone who wants them. Until next year at least I can get my Ren & Stimpy fix when I need it. Thanks for the heads up!

Now I'm conflicted on whether to get the dvd's now or wait a year to get the ultimate set. :bomb: Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='RockLee']Now I'm conflicted on whether to get the dvd's now or wait a year to get the ultimate set. :bomb: Thanks for the heads up, OP.[/QUOTE]

No problem. You know, I was thinking the same thing since I knew they were releasing the Ultimate Box, but I figured that all 3 separates would be cheaper (since I also got the 1st 2 on sale), plus I didnt want o take a loss on the 2 sets I already had by selling them back. I figured its only a matter of time before we start seeing evryone Double Dipping with TV shows on DVD. Just look at this, plus, Sex in the City and Buffy. I hate buying more than 1 of each movie and I only did it 2x out of the 1500 DVDs I have.

Looks like i'm waiting too then, glad I haven't bought anything past the first season.

Well, I bought the first 2 boxed before I heard of this special edition box, and I'll be damned if I buy that expensive set just to have several minutes of scenes back into the cut episodes.

So I'm more than happy with my 15.00 set!

[quote name='Cmosfm']Well, I bought the first 2 boxed before I heard of this special edition box, and I'll be damned if I buy that expensive set just to have several minutes of scenes back into the cut episodes.

So I'm more than happy with my 15.00 set![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Well, I bought the first 2 boxed before I heard of this special edition box, and I'll be damned if I buy that expensive set just to have several minutes of scenes back into the cut episodes.

So I'm more than happy with my 15.00 set![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a good point and something to think about. I am a HUGE Ren & Stimpy fanboy though and I know once the big set is released, I won't be able to say no.

Ok, now the big question...

...WHY is it 14.99 at Circuit City? Is it a sale this week only? Misprice?

I've got my set, I'm just curious now!

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok, now the big question...

I've got my set, I'm just curious now![/QUOTE]

anyone know how many DISC and total run time

and didnt season 5 suck

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok, now the big question...

I've got my set, I'm just curious now![/QUOTE]

It wasnt in any circular this week, and as stated in my original post, the website shows $34.99 (so does Best Buy), so I definitely think its a misprice.

ok i gave in and went to CC
they had no idea what I'm talkin about
no ren and stimpy season 5 in sight
and they couldnt look it up in the system without a code
no listing in their book
and made them go to the site and the site said $35 but no code # for them to look up
GOD I fuckING HATE CC
thanx anyway og poster

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know how many DISC and total run time

and didnt season 5 suck[/QUOTE]

Looking at the box right now. Its 3 disks and 390 mins. I believe Season 5 was the last year this was on.

[quote name='cag1000']ok i gave in and went to CC
they had no idea what I'm talkin about
no ren and stimpy season 5 in sight
and they couldnt look it up in the system without a code
no listing in their book
and made them go to the site and the site said $35 but no code # for them to look up
GOD I fuckING HATE CC
thanx anyway og poster[/QUOTE]

If you want the UPC, I can give it to you. Thats the only # on the box and receipt.

[quote name='dago2727']If you want the UPC, I can give it to you. Thats the only # on the box and receipt.[/QUOTE]

thanx but im not going back i looked everywhere and so did 2 clerks it's just not there and they said they never got it

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i went to two different CCs and neither one of them had 'em and both said they didn't even get 'em....damnit

if anyone can pick up an extra one, let me know via PM...thanks[/QUOTE]

anyone know how much it cost to ship one... im going to go check tomorrow and probally grab 2 (1 for myself and 1 for trade) I doubt they have them though their DVD section is very small

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i went to two different CCs and neither one of them had 'em and both said they didn't even get 'em....damnit

if anyone can pick up an extra one, let me know via PM...thanks[/QUOTE]

I'd gladly do it if I didn't get the very last one at my store, sorry bro. :(

[quote name='slidecage']and didnt season 5 suck[/QUOTE]
Yeah pretty much every thing after the second season did. Especially the new ones.

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know how much it cost to ship one... im going to go check tomorrow and probally grab 2 (1 for myself and 1 for trade) I doubt they have them though their DVD section is very small[/QUOTE]

it should probably cost $3-$4 for first class w/ a dc# and packaging...i'd obviously be willing to part with a couple of extra dollars for the trouble

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']it should probably cost $3-$4 for first class w/ a dc# and packaging...i'd obviously be willing to part with a couple of extra dollars for the trouble[/QUOTE]

i should be able to make it over there around 10-1030 tomorrow so i should know if i can grab them by noon central

Just wanted to let ppl know that i went to a few circuit cities, and they had this still marked as $15. but it rings up as $30 (though after a few minutes of looking confused, and searching the weekly flyer, the cashier decided to mark it down for me).

I say go out and look if you dont have it yet. Not sure if stores will pricematch.

bread's done
Back