Renew your Xbox Live Gold Accnt by April 1st, get 400 XBLM pts

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
400pts.png

You most likely have to get the e-mail, but I expect most people on live to get it.

Well, I had a couple of live cards fromt he TRU bundles sitting here waiting on me... so I went ahead and entered one, and registered for this.

I was going to enter both of them once this month was out, so I could stack 3 years, but maybe I'll hold onto the other one in case they do something else like this in the next few months...

If they determine you don't qualify for this stuff, do you get an email saying such, or do you just never hear anything? I'm still hoping for the free Catan code mentioned a few weeks ago, too...

Thank you kindly, OP :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Don't know if this will work, but try here:

http://email.xbox.com/a/hBH2YtyAlyGDmB2mBeIAxiry9sA/xbox3[/quote]

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

My subscription was up in like 2 days, I actually renewed via 12 Month Card a week ago BEFORE I came across this thread.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Clicked the above link, registered my email address and got the following:

Thank You

Thank you for your registration. We will validate your information according to the terms and conditions posted at www.xbox.com/renew400TC. If you qualify, you will receive an email with an Xbox LIVE token for 400 Microsoft Points in four to six weeks.
To ensure delivery of your token, please be sure your email address is up to date by visiting the Contact Preferences section of MyXbox or the Xbox 360 LIVE Dashboard.
Return to Xbox LIVE

[/quote]

Ditto!

[quote name='orijinal']did you register, and then sign up for another year of XBL? or...?[/quote]

Since I renewed via 12 Month card during the Promotional Time Frame Already, all I had to do was visit the link provided and register. I did not have to renew again.

BTW, I never received the 400 Point Renewal Reward Email, and got the above "Thank you for your registration" Page after Registering.

Didn't get the e-mail, but hopefully you guys are right. Used a 12-month card I got in a TRU clearance Live Vision box for my wife's gamertag and just registered her on the above Web site. We'll see what happens.

[quote name='goblin']Has anyone gotten the points?[/quote]

After you register it says it will take something like 4-6 weeks, so I imagine it will be a while.

[quote name='leesiulung']Excuse my english, but when it says "by Ap*ril 1st" does that mean that doing this today (4/1) is too late?[/quote]

Normally I would say that it includes today, but when you go to the link it now says:

Registration Closed

Registration has closed. Thank you for your interest in this campaign.

Sorry. :cry:

Well, I didn't register and didn't renew. I would have if they kept the promo going. I just completely forgot. Oh well....

I registered and renewed a week after that. Haven't seen the points yet. Anyone get them yet?

I registered and renewed a week after that. Haven't seen the points yet. Anyone get them yet?

bread's done
Back