rent 1 game, get 1 game rental free at blockbuster

I wasn't sure rentals qualified for the video game deal forum so I put it in "other", but I guess a mod did :)

As a side note: If you sign up for Blockbuster's mailing list they'll email you a coupon for any rental for $1.99.

Just FYI

Finally they have another coupon, been waiting for it for awhile. I know just the ones I want to rent. But does anyone know if the Gamerush ones let you rent longer than the non gamerush stores?

[quote name='xboxowns']cool, but I want to know how much one rental costs since I never really rent stuff that often :)[/quote]

pretty sure its 6.50, and you have 8 days to return it

[quote name='slidecage']never knew bb rented games for 8 days[/quote]

5 days on some of the more popular games

[quote name='bmulligan']As a side note: If you sign up for Blockbuster's mailing list they'll email you a coupon for any rental for $1.99.

Just FYI[/quote]Can you please tell me how I can sign up for Blockbuster's mailing list?

[quote name='The Don'][quote name='bmulligan']As a side note: If you sign up for Blockbuster's mailing list they'll email you a coupon for any rental for $1.99.

Just FYI[/quote]Can you please tell me how I can sign up for Blockbuster's mailing list?[/quote]

Just go to the site and sign up for an account (Free) and get added to their mailing list. You'll get an email for a coupon in about a week.

bread's done
Back