Rent 1 get 1 at blockbuster

It says 1 coupon per membership account. Does that mean "forever", or "per visit" (i.e. you can't rent 3 games and get 3 free with three coupons at once).

means 1 coupon for 1 account...so this coupon only can be used once and never again for that account...so your i.e cant happen...you can only rent 1 and get 1 free once unless you have multiple accounts..most likely everyone has one account so tell your friends to take advantage of the deal more than once

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']It says 1 coupon per membership account. Does that mean "forever", or "per visit" (i.e. you can't rent 3 games and get 3 free with three coupons at once).[/quote]

a friend and i had "rental for 99 cents" coupons before, and we tried using more than one and they wouldn't let us, arguing that it's one coupon per membership per day. i haven't tried this coupon, obviously, and probably won't since i have enough games right now to where i don't need to spend $6 renting others, but i can't imagine them only allowing one coupon per membership ever. but then again, it's blockbuster, home of "the computer says you have a late fee".

I just rented 3 games at Blockbuster last week using an "Up to 3 game rental for 99 cents each" coupon from Hollywood video. The BB out here honors competitors coupons...the funny thing is that I also had some of those bottle caps from Sprite that were Rent one get one at BB, and for some stupid reason, they wouldn't honor those? What gives? The answer I got for it was that their district Manager wouldn't allow their use. Makes PERFECT sense to me...honor OTHERS coupons, but not ours.

The Blockbuster in my area never has anything good for rent (for PS2, anyway). I'll go tomorrow and see if I'll get lucky and see anything good.

[quote name='XCutioner93']The Blockbuster in my area never has anything good for rent (for PS2, anyway). I'll go tomorrow and see if I'll get lucky and see anything good.[/quote]

If you think that's bad, take a look at Blockbuster's Xbox section some time. It's maybe half the size (or less) of the PS2 section, and they very, very rarely have more than a handful of copies of even big-time new release games.

So my being able to use this coupon week after week (assuming there's a day when they actually have 2 games I want) pretty much depends on the employee's ability to use or ignore the computer system? Well, it can't hurt to try.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']
If you think that's bad, take a look at Blockbuster's Xbox section some time. It's maybe half the size (or less) of the PS2 section, and they very, very rarely have more than a handful of copies of even big-time new release games.
[/quote]

Yeah, my local blockbuster has exactly 1 copy of prince of persia, PGR2, and Rainbow Six 3 for xbox

Hollywood Video accepts competitor's coupons, so if you have both stores in the same area, that's a good way to use the coupon twice.

And at Hollywood Video it's possible you'd be able to use it multiple times-- there's no way they could keep track of it aside from making a note on your account and that's pretty unlikely something they'd do.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']Hollywood Video accepts competitor's coupons, so if you have both stores in the same area, that's a good way to use the coupon twice.

And at Hollywood Video it's possible you'd be able to use it multiple times-- there's no way they could keep track of it aside from making a note on your account and that's pretty unlikely something they'd do.[/quote]

Is it YMMV, or does all Hollywood Video stores do this? I've got both Blockbuster and HV stores in my area, and this would be sweet if I'm able to do this.

[quote name='TiKi2']Does blockcrapster accept printed out coupons????[/quote]

last time i printed a "rent 1 video free" coupon, they accepted it at 3 different locations. :D

yea you should try it at other locations what is the worst that can happen....they dont accept it so you leave without renting them

bread's done
Back