CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
www.xboxlivediamond.com

even if you don't have a diamond card,
all you need to log in is an Xbox Live subscription
don't have one?
well just put in "Major Nelson"
you'll be logged in and can print out the cupoun ;)

works with any movie or game (even 360/PS3)

normally renting two new games would be about 16 bucks,
but with this cupoun it's only 8 bucks (making each rental 4 bucks :) )

the cuopon says it expires 12/31/07, but they always update the deal to a new date

hope this helps

edit: this link might take you directly to it...

http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/xbox/images/MKP_Splash/Hollywood_Video/hollywood_video_20071231.pdf

[quote name='RiCeBo1']The site is stupid, it won't recognize my GT[/quote]

Lol.. maybe because you have to register and get your card first, genious...

I used this a bunch in the past, unfortunately all the Hollywood Videos around me went out of business in their last round of closures.

[quote name='poker360']Lol.. maybe because you have to register and get your card first, genious...[/QUOTE]
STFU noob, I already registered a long ass time ago. Even updated my info. I just never got my card for some apparent reason.

I had no idea there were so many promotions available now - I remember getting my quiznos coupon back in the day when I first got my card and never looking back.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']RiCeBo1, did you even read the original post?
put in Major Nelson, and you'll be in ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I did that and it worked. But I'm just mad that I can't even use my own freaking gamertag :boxing:

thanks i'm planning on renting bioshock over x-mas vacation and i'll pick up a good game like orangebox, assasins creed, etc.
one hollywood video closed in my city, theres only one left now in the city neighboring mine. hope it doesnt close.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Cool.... thanks man... how long do we get to keep a game rental?[/quote]

360 rentals are like 8$ per.. you keep em for 5 days.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Cool.... thanks man... how long do we get to keep a game rental?[/quote]

Im afraid its only a 5 day rental, and if its late the charge the price of a new rental for each game to your account.

Now if only this were a Blockbuster coupon...#-o

[quote name='OrngRubberDucky']Its a shame it says cannot combine offers, would go nicely with my free rentals there.[/quote]

you know, one time i had a free rental on my account for some reason,
and they counted this cupoun
didn't pay anything for both of the games
deff YMMV, but can maybe work :)

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']you know, one time i had a free rental on my account for some reason,
deff YMMV, but can maybe work :)[/quote]

Nice to know! Thats great information.
I guess I should have mentioned I have the Coupons for free rentals.

I've been using this for awhile. I even mentioned it in a thread way back when someone was talking about Diamond and I beleive 20% off on some online shoe store. There's a 6 per Year limit on the Movie Gallery version.

http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/xbox/images/mkp_splash/MG_COUP_20071231.pdf

Also, MG has their annual coupon calendar available unless it's OOS, I bought one ($1.99) last month. It has one rent 1 get 1 free per month with two extra coupons for december, 14 in total. : )

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']you know, one time i had a free rental on my account for some reason,
deff YMMV, but can maybe work :)[/QUOTE]

At my local Movie Gallery the way it works is if you do not rent for a whole month you get a free rental. They call me let me know too.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']STFU noob, I already registered a long ass time ago. Even updated my info. I just never got my card for some apparent reason.[/quote]
Just wondering if you meant no apparent reason; if the reason was apparent you would know why you didn't get your card.
[quote name='poker360']Lol.. maybe because you have to register and get your card first, genious...[/quote]
Lol... maybe if you want to sarcastically call someone a genius you should spell the word right, genious.
No offense guys, you just gave me a good laugh this morning and I appreciate it.

how the hell am i supposed to print the coupon out? everytime i try, it gives me a blank page...and has anyone used it yet?

[quote name='shotoelite']how the hell am i supposed to print the coupon out? everytime i try, it gives me a blank page...and has anyone used it yet?[/QUOTE]

I've been using them for the past year or so. Movie Gallery has a 6 per year limit on the Diamond Card version but you can pick up their annual calendar with coupons, (14 in total) rent 1 get 1 free, no 360, Wii, & PS3 rental restrictions unlike some of their other coupons. I've never had a printing, I'm guessing you have ink, right?

Oh, the calendars are $1.99 at the counter unless their OOS. They go fast at my local MG.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']movie wise yeah.[/QUOTE]
yeah, I used one on The Bourne Ultimatum & Pirates 3 last week that was all I hadn't seen yet. Game wise I still waiting to play SOF: Payback, Kane & Lynch, & a few things.

[quote name='Hair6a11']I had no idea there were so many promotions available now - I remember getting my quiznos coupon back in the day when I first got my card and never looking back.[/quote]

Does it frighten you, some employee from Quiznos could be your advesary over Xbox Live?

"Oh it's Hair6a11, he spawn camped me the other day, let me return the favor to him by hocking a big one on his sandwich :bomb: "

Actually, I realized this could've happend, when someone said they recognized my gamertag (after showing my diamond card)

[quote name='retail sucks']I've been using this for awhile. I even mentioned it in a thread way back when someone was talking about Diamond and I beleive 20% off on some online shoe store. There's a 6 per Year limit on the Movie Gallery version.[/quote]

Hmm, I don't know that the computer keeps track of them. I'm pretty sure you could use more than 6 a year, but I can't guarantee it. Also, if they DO, you can only use 6 per year at Hollywood as well, since we (MG and Hollywood) use the same computer system and coupons. If you look at the two coupons, they even have the same barcode.

As far as I know, the only thing the computer keeps track of is Customer Satisfaction rentals, or COSATs. You get 6 of those per year. That's just where you return a movie or game and tell the Customer Service Associate that you didn't like it, and they'll issue you a free rental no questions asked (unless they're genuinely interested in why you didn't like it because it's their all time favorite movie). Some people will return 2-3 movies at a time and say they didn't like any of them and get 2-3 free rentals. But like I said, 6 a year.

[quote name='retail sucks']At my local Movie Gallery the way it works is if you do not rent for a whole month you get a free rental. They call me let me know too.[/QUOTE]
This is true. We call them "inactive calls" and their sole purpose is to try to get people back in the store. Although, it usually takes a little longer than a month. They'll call and tell you have have a coupon that'll be good for 7 days, and it'll actually be good for about two weeks.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']do you need to have a membership or card at hollywood video to rent?[/QUOTE]

Yes, membership is free, you just need to have a driver's license and a second ID (credit card, debit card, work ID, school ID, military ID, phone bill, cable bill, etc.) to set up an account and must be 18 years or older.

I don't know about the city's where Hollywood Video has closed/doesn't exist, but Family Video accepts competitor coupons

[quote name='btw1217']Hmm, I don't know that the computer keeps track of them. I'm pretty sure you could use more than 6 a year, but I can't guarantee it. Also, if they DO, you can only use 6 per year at Hollywood as well, since we (MG and Hollywood) use the same computer system and coupons. If you look at the two coupons, they even have the same barcode.

As far as I know, the only thing the computer keeps track of is Customer Satisfaction rentals, or COSATs. You get 6 of those per year. That's just where you return a movie or game and tell the Customer Service Associate that you didn't like it, and they'll issue you a free rental no questions asked (unless they're genuinely interested in why you didn't like it because it's their all time favorite movie). Some people will return 2-3 movies at a time and say they didn't like any of them and get 2-3 free rentals. But like I said, 6 a year.

This is true. We call them "inactive calls" and their sole purpose is to try to get people back in the store. Although, it usually takes a little longer than a month. They'll call and tell you have have a coupon that'll be good for 7 days, and it'll actually be good for about two weeks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should've mentioned I spoke to the manager about the 6 per year on several occasions and she said the exact same thing, that she didn't think the computer kept up with that. I haven't used 6 yet I so IDK. I think I'm on #5. It does say 6 per year on the coupon though.

I was doing the Game N Flix thing and getting the free one each month from MG but I cancelled GNF and started using the Diamond coupon since most other MG coupons restricted Wii, 360, & PS3 rentals on most of their rent 1 get 1 free coupns.

It was on the dot every month though for me anyway because I did that for several months and I would time it down to the day LOL. I'd rent something and start counting the day after it was due back. : )

Been doing this for a while, they never even ask for my Diamond Card when I do it. No reason to rent anything without this coupon.

[quote name='dg7md']Been doing this for a while, they never even ask for my Diamond Card when I do it. No reason to rent anything without this coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they never ask me for my diamond Card either, and I agree, I'm not paying $8+ tax & the play guard for 5 nights.

btw, isn't the MG headquaters in Huntsville, Alabama? Tell the corporate people to open one in Huntsville Tennesee. We need another store location badly. : )

[quote name='retail sucks']Yeah, they never ask me for my diamond Card either, and I agree, I'm not paying $8+ tax & the play guard for 5 nights.

btw, isn't the MG headquaters in Huntsville, Alabama? Tell the corporate people to open one in Huntsville Tennesee. We need another store location badly. : )[/QUOTE]

It's in Dothan, but I'll put a good word in for Huntsville, TN, lol.

For those who haven't sorted throught their mail for the last week, check the junk mail flyer with all the ads that comes tuesdays. Don't know if it's regional coupon, but I got one that had these:

- Free High-Def. Movie rental(no other purchase required)
- Rent 1 Get 1 free movie rental
- Rent 1 get 1 free game rental

Both rent 1 get 1 free coupons includes new releases.

If I had a way to scan them, I would. But the best I can do with what I have is mention this flyer.

[quote name='dank']at first i thought it was someones kid. then i realized it was a full grown man...that was surprising.[/quote]

w00t :applause:

[quote name='frenchninja112']This is stupid can i use it today or is it expired?[/quote]
You have until its 1-1-08.

Also in those in-store calendars, the one with the movie releases of 2007 featured on the months, there are a ton of rent one get one coupons in the back, for each month that can be used for movies or games. Just an idea, if anybody wanted to know this. You can only use them for certain times of the year, though.

bread's done
Back