rental sites

evilsuperman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking fora good place that i can rent games at for my ps3, none of my stores around here have any at all or have a very low selection . Can someone recommend something good or how is gamefly and all the other sites? Have ya'll had any major problems with any of them? I'm looking to research a litle before i spend money for games to be shipped to me. Thanks

Gamefly is good. I know BB has a deal that you get the first month for $10 for the 2 game at a time thing, so look into that.

I have had gamefly for almost a year now. I like how the PO scans yourgame when you send it back so they ship out your next game before the one you sent back even gets to them.

Isn't there an internet ad show type of thing that simply watching these ads will get you a nice discount on Blockbuster online?

I just have recently invested in a ps3 and the only store in my area has a total of 14 ps3 games, i was just looking for something i can order from online like gamefly or something. Can anyone help me to find sometihng and also my fiance has a psp do any sites offer them for rent? Thanks any help would be a great.

bread's done
Back