Replacement 360 game cases

nothernobody

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Anyone where I can buy real 360 game cases? I'm looking to buy around 5 of them. I've seen stuff on amazon, but they aren't exactly the same color. I know a few places, but the shipping costs more than the cases.

Thanks for the replies.

WuGaRoO - Shoot me a pm about what you'd selling them for including shipping and we'll go from there. I'm only interested in real 360 cases that are undamaged (no broken pieces or damaged plastic.)

Yeah I looked at bre and I wasn't happy about the shipping prices. Maybe I'll have to look towards local sources.

If you have BBY or GS credit you can also buy the cheapest game, switch the case and return for a full refund. It's kinda like being ''that guy'' but hey, it works and turns out free.

[quote name='Demonarch']If you have BBY or GS credit you can also buy the cheapest game, switch the case and return for a full refund. It's kinda like being ''that guy'' but hey, it works and turns out free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I considered that. I may have to be that guy. This is forcing me to finish off the crappy games I have so I can trade them in and keep the case. It's weird how there isn't a market for this from BB or GS. Considering how they give you generic/garbage cases, you'd think they had a supply in the back or something.

[quote name='nothernobody']Yeah I considered that. I may have to be that guy. This is forcing me to finish off the crappy games I have so I can trade them in and keep the case. It's weird how there isn't a market for this from BB or GS. Considering how they give you generic/garbage cases, you'd think they had a supply in the back or something.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!

I don't feel bad for doing this to them because of ther fuck generic cases.

yea, i bought a couple of games today with generic cases, actually went on ebay and bought a 5 pack of ps3, and 360 cases, earlier tonight, before i ran across this thread. to fix this problem myself, i hate being so OCD when it comes to my gaming collection.

[quote name='sdime98']yea, i bought a couple of games today with generic cases, actually went on ebay and bought a 5 pack of ps3, and 360 cases, earlier tonight, before i ran across this thread. to fix this problem myself, i hate being so OCD when it comes to my gaming collection.[/QUOTE]

Your not the only one who's OCD about their gaming collection. I never buy games with generic cases. I also make them call the nearby stores to look for a complete copy. And if they have a good case but missing something else, I make my own ''set'' by browsing around, finding the missing items and showing my receipt.

I personally don't like writing regarding myself personally even so this will be really in order to get noticed, well happy that i'm here, and now let's start rolling. Oh yea and just pay no attention to me leach for only a few days, is that okay? Terrific!

[quote name='sdime98']yea, i bought a couple of games today with generic cases, actually went on ebay and bought a 5 pack of ps3, and 360 cases, earlier tonight, before i ran across this thread. to fix this problem myself, i hate being so OCD when it comes to my gaming collection.[/QUOTE]

Ugh tell me about it. Torn plastic and stickers bug the crap out of me.

[quote name='nothernobody']Ugh tell me about it. Torn plastic and stickers bug the crap out of me.[/QUOTE]

Stickers on my case = FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I am so glad to find out I am not the only person obsessed with his collection. I have 170+ PS3 games and if 1 case is wrong or a manual is missing it pains me!

[quote name='Alien Spider']This site actually seems pretty legitimate. Has anyone had any experience ordering from this website?[/QUOTE]

That's where I buy my Blu cases from. They say new, but they had scuff marks on the plastic sleeves. I don't know what the deal was, but I would order from them again.

I sold the TC some cases, in case anyone else needs any. I'm sure he'll vouch for me. I have lots for 360 and PS3.

[quote name='sgand']That's where I buy my Blu cases from. They say new, but they had scuff marks on the plastic sleeves. I don't know what the deal was, but I would order from them again.

I sold the TC some cases, in case anyone else needs any. I'm sure he'll vouch for me. I have lots for 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

Yep sgand set me up with some cases in very good condition. I definitely will add my stamp of approval.

If you see sticker goo or crap like that you can use Goof Off to get rid of it. It's what I do with cases that are decent with only sticky residue.

bread's done
Back