Replacement GBA Manuals, Konami

Supercake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a cart only ZOE for GBA, so I decided to email Konami to see if they had any cases or manuals to sell:

Dear Konami Customer,
Thank you for contacting Konami Support. We regret to inform you that we no longer have any cases for this title.

We do not have an actual manual, but we do have a photocopy offered for a $5.00 replacement fee.

Email us back with your game title and the system/console you require the manual for; we will then confirm if we have any to ship.

We do not accept personal checks or cash.

Please contact Customer Service if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
KDEA, Customer Support

Anyone ever do this? I don't like the idea of a photocopy, unless it'd be the exact same size as a normal GBA manual. If it is, then I'd just find the cover, get a DS case and use that, no problem.

if their photocopies are anything like Nintendo's, they'll just be on normal paper and maybe be in color. Save your money and check eBay.

Thanks for the site Corn, but no luck with ZOE. I'll keep that site in mind, could be helpful in the future. I'll probably end up ebaying it sometime. If anyone knows of any more sites that sell manuals/boxes, let me know.

bread's done
Back