Replacement Xbox 360 case? help

The Chop Suey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
so i bought street fighter xbox 360 from a great reseller on cag, it was perfectly seal and everything but when i opened it there was a crack on the side. ie where you open the case, it was cracked. this is definitely not his fault so im not blaming him at all. i was wondering if the great cag community could help me find a replacement case for cheap? and if any of you would be willing to give me any extra case i can use, i would gladly reimburse you on shipping:)

thanks guys

-chop

Go to BB and get one of those Halo Wars preorder box. Put $5 down and use the brand new sealed, Xbox 360 case as a replacement. When the Halo Wars comes out and you really don't want it, just go back to BB, cancel it and get your money back.

If you have a regular Gamestop, just ask if they have an extra case. I'm sure they'll give you one. I've never had a problem getting one in the past.

[quote name='dennisb407']If you have a regular Gamestop, just ask if they have an extra case. I'm sure they'll give you one. I've never had a problem getting one in the past.[/quote]

lol really? i wouldn't think they would, because they have all these games in regular black dvd cases with printed labels. if they had extra green cases i figure they would use them for those games.

Don't know..I usually just go to one main store where I know everyone's name. I need a GOW2 case once and they gave me the thin metal/plastic promo case that was on display cause they were throwing it away anyway.

If you ask at GameStop or Blockbuster, they will most likely just give you one, especially if you're a regular customer.

If not, check for used copies of the Burger King games (Sneak King, Big Bumpin' & Pocket Bike Racer) -- I think they're less than $2 each.

bread's done
Back