Replaying Metroid Prime

liquidcross

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yes, I've played and beaten it before; but I want to do it again, then replay Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and finally move on to the latest masterpiece, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, which I picked up on Tuesday. Even better is the fact that now, I'm playing MP through a Dolby Pro Logic II surround sound system, which really makes the game much more intense. The early boss fight where alien wasps are buzzing around you? You can actually hear them from all directions via the surround sound! Awesome!

While playing the other night, I made it to the area of the game where the Metroids finally appear. And even though I've played the game before, not to mention every other Metroid game, the effect was still the same...those buggers broke out and scared the shit out of me. And with the surround sound, it was even creepier!

Anyone else replaying the MP series?

What about playing it for the first time? My gaming time is limited, and I am probably on here more than I even game (I am at work a lot!).

So I need to play the first two all through. So that means opening my echos I got some years ago..

I played echoes, but never the first prime. I may still open up my copy of the first one and play that first. I just started playing Zelda again, and plan on finishing that first. I look forward to playing Corruption in the future though.

Does anyone remember when Myamoto stated something about remaking some Gamecube games to use the Wiimote's functionality? With the reviews of MP3 coming in, I really hope they remake MP1 and 2 with Wii control! Make great games even better.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Does anyone remember when Myamoto stated something about remaking some Gamecube games to use the Wiimote's functionality? With the reviews of MP3 coming in, I really hope they remake MP1 and 2 with Wii control! Make great games even better.[/QUOTE]
I'd think that MP1&2 would be too easy with the MP3 controls.

[quote name='liquidcross']I'd think that MP1&2 would be too easy with the MP3 controls.[/quote]

Save them for the HD Nintendo console.

I never finished MP, I'm like an hour from the final boss fight, maybe after I finished MP3 I'll go back and beat it. I probably will never play MP2 even fter I bought it for $5, I just don't have the drive to go through that game.

bread's done
Back