[Request] 120 gb HDD xbox360 deal

you should have jumped on the amazon trade in deal about a week and a half ago... if u would have traded in $50 worth of games, u get that amount as a gift card plus a 50% off code good for any video game or accessory. my 120gb hd just came yesterday and i payed exactly 10 bucks for it.

just keep checking the amazon trade in thread for more deals and same with the gamestop thread cause u could always get a used one from them for around $60-$70 with a coupon and edge card.

if you have the Edge card from gamestop you get 10% off and there's always emailed coupons that are 10% off so in total you can get a used 120gb hd for about $80 after using the coupon and edge card.

I think a lot of people have found the 120 GB pretty cheap at their local K-Mart. I don't know if you have one nearby, but if you do, I would check the K-Mart thread under deals.

i'd prefer getting it new if at all possible, probably should've listed this in the OP. I'll try my local kmart, thanks for the heads up! if anyone else knows of any deals, let me know, since that kmart deal is YMMV

bread's done
Back