Request: 30% off coupon for Dell™ UltraSharp™ 1905FP Flat Panel Monitor

i paid 219 shipped (next day shipping) from dell when i got mine of slickdeals, it is a WICKED monitor when paired with my 256 radeon 9550 AGP card

the dell soundbar for the monitor is awesome too, pick it up off ebay, i paid 15 for mine brand new, shipped

[quote name='exceed19']i paid 219 shipped (next day shipping) from dell when i got mine of slickdeals, it is a WICKED monitor when paired with my 256 radeon 9550 AGP card

the dell soundbar for the monitor is awesome too, pick it up off ebay, i paid 15 for mine brand new, shipped[/QUOTE]

First of all the Radeon 9550 is a BAD card. I mean BAD, plus it couldn't handle the power of 256 MB anyway.

[quote name='exceed19']i paid 219 shipped (next day shipping) from dell when i got mine of slickdeals, it is a WICKED monitor when paired with my 256 radeon 9550 AGP card

the dell soundbar for the monitor is awesome too, pick it up off ebay, i paid 15 for mine brand new, shipped[/QUOTE]

219??? I thought 300 or so was a good deal. When did you purchase the monitor?

you should check bensbargains.net, especially towards the end of the quarter when dell wants to ship a lot of units. they had some insane deals on monitors about a month back.

bread's done
Back