Request: Best $500-600 Gaming Laptop Available

ddrlenz

CAGiversary!
Any CAGS out there know any good deals for the best possible laptop available in a store or online that has a really good graphics card? I'm talking best bang for your buck.

My family got me an Acer with a high end Radeon for about $500 from Newegg.com, but the keyboard was broken and we had to return it for repairs...only to have the money refunded due to the model being out of production. Sooooo...any help would be appreciated.

good luck. There was a good one being sold at best buy a few months ago. It was a gateway and was selling for anywhere from$350-$550 on clearance. They are long gone now but I believe I saw a cag in the trading forum with this one for sale. You may want to check in there. Otherwise I have no clue. I'd say watch for the asus's at best buy to go on sale or clearance. They have pretty good bang for the buck.

Maybe I should be specific. I'm talking a laptop that won't be playing Crysis or Fallout 3...but something like World of Warcraft without any lag or slow down.

Does that help? :)

Your best bet is the weekly ads or hp's website. They have their dv5t's which you can get a 9600GT in and can be had for cheap with their coupons for dollar or percent off.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Maybe I should be specific. I'm talking a laptop that won't be playing Crysis or Fallout 3...but something like World of Warcraft without any lag or slow down.

Does that help? :)[/quote]
i'm pretty sure fallout 3 isn't the pinnacle of high end graphics. :p

bread's done
Back