Request - Cheap Digital Devil Saga?

MegaMan3k

CAGiversary!
I've been hearing this is a rare game, but all the GameStop's around me have it in stock - so is there any deal out there for a better price than $55? Or should I just get it at my GameStop before they get completely gone everywhere?

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Was it worth it? Cause I'm also looking at Atelier Iris and Makai Kingdom. >_M[/QUOTE]
I think it was worth the $55 to make sure I got a copy before it became harder to find/went up in price.

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Was it worth it? Cause I'm also looking at Atelier Iris and Makai Kingdom. >_M[/QUOTE]

I don't think Digital Devil Saga w/ Artbox getting rare cuz every TRU i went still have few copies left.

I already get my copy for $35 while back running TRU sales 20% off coupon & $10 off $50 coupon. Also, I still waiting for TRU buy 2 get 1 FREE deal so i can pickup Atelier Iris, stella deuw, and Digital Devil Saga 2 (coming soon in september)

PS. Highly Recommanded pickup Makai Kingdom at Outpost now then wait for buy 2 get 1 free at TRU to finish your collection ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']I don't think Digital Devil Saga w/ Artbox getting rare cuz every TRU i went still have few copies left.

I already get my copy for $35 while back running TRU sales 20% off coupon & $10 off $50 coupon. Also, I still waiting for TRU buy 2 get 1 FREE deal so i can pickup Atelier Iris, stella deuw, and Digital Devil Saga 2 (coming soon in september)

PS. Highly Recommanded pickup Makai Kingdom at Outpost now then wait for buy 2 get 1 free at TRU to finish your collection ;)[/QUOTE]

Is there a date on the B2G1 or is it just speculation that they usually have one in August or October?

Does Double-Jump Books publish the Makai Kingdom artbook? Cause I kind of wanted that. =/

Is DDS one of the Green Tag items at TRU? Cause, I could always look there.

Sorry, I'm kind of getting off topic.

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Is there a date on the B2G1 or is it just speculation that they usually have one in August or October?

Does Double-Jump Books publish the Makai Kingdom artbook? Cause I kind of wanted that. =/

Is DDS one of the Green Tag items at TRU? Cause, I could always look there.

Sorry, I'm kind of getting off topic.[/QUOTE]

Usually there's a B2G1F sale in the fall. Mainly I remember because it's usually around the time that the new Jak and Ratchet games come out, which is in the fall. =) I also remember that it was also right when the now AO version of San Andreas came out last year...

Double-Jump publishes the strategy guide; dunno about the artbook. I pre-ordered mine a week ago at Gamestop...never got a call about the art book though and they weren't sure if they'd get them in. =( I'm going to be really sad if I go to pick up the game and they don't have the artbook.

I'm pretty sure that it's Nocturne that's green tagged, not DDS. A couple of the TRU's around me have DDS, but not Nocturne. =( Which is annoying since I already have DDS (cool game, although the random monster encounters can be a bit high) and would love to get Nocturne.

I'm in the opposite boat as you! I bought SMT:N the day it came out, yet shrugged my shoulders on DDS. Now I regret it.

What happened to Double-Jump's forums? You were able to buy Phantom Brave's art book from them, based on a post on their forum. I can't seem to find it anymore, nor the entire forum.

I'm not sure I'm willing to risk waiting until this fall for these games... GTA:SA, RnC, and Jak all seem to come out in November.

Well, thanks.

Checking the EBgames.com update for a week or two will net you a copy for ~$34, but be warned that it may or may not come with the audio CD, and will almost certainly be missing the collector case.

bread's done
Back