Request: Cheap & Good Electric Shaver

Don't go real cheap. A cheap one will nic and cut you up face and it will also not give you a close enough shave. I use one of those Braun's with the self cleaner thing. I heart it but it doesn't give as close enough shave as I would like. I spent about 129.99 on mine.

[quote name='abcme']if you want a close shave use razors instead.[/QUOTE]

That's the funny thing, I used razors for the reason- the assumption that it gave me a close shave.

But when I used a electric razor, I got a much closer shave and I don't have to worry about cutting myself either.

So I suppose the general suggestion is that I shouldn't cheap out on a electric shaver... poo.

they dont exist.
i have a $70 norelco, a $100 remington and a $140 remington.
the most expensive is the best, it has the cleaning thing which works really well. they just dont shave like a razor. i think the foil types are garbage.
i use a razor every morning and i keep the electric with me for touchups later in the day.

[quote name='paz9x']they dont exist.
i have a $70 norelco, a $100 remington and a $140 remington.
the most expensive is the best, it has the cleaning thing which works really well. they just dont shave like a razor. i think the foil types are garbage.
i use a razor every morning and i keep the electric with me for touchups later in the day.[/QUOTE]

what in the hell do you need 3 razors for? You must be one hairy mother fucker.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']what in the hell do you need 3 razors for? You must be one hairy mother fucker.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing.

Check your local target. I got a Norelco that is self cleaning for $49.99 there the other day. This was on clearance from $99.98.

[quote name='pimpinc333']:rofl: I was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I could see having three razors if they were like those cheap mach 5's or whatever... but thats over 300 dollars in razors alone. Christ, id hate to see the rest of the supplies in your bathroom if how many razors you own is any indication.

[quote name='Slade']I went ahead and picked up a

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ref=sr_1_1/102-3967428-8028933?_encoding=UTF8

I did some research and that one seems to have the best overall review for its price. Bought it along with a Family Guy Volume 2($15) =D.[/QUOTE]

i have that one. i really dotn care for it, its better than the foil remington but not as good as the expensive remington, though it is half the prcie.
seriously electric razors are a joke.

i have so many because i i kept thinking that a more expensive razor wihth more features would be better, and im an idiot. the amount of money ive spent on them is a direct reflection of how much i loathe shaving with a razor, and after all that i still shave with a damn razor.

I work at Kohl's and we just got a bunch in. Theres an ad set going up tonight so they might be on sale tomorrow.

I dont know how people can use those things though... not a close enough shave, an eneven shave unless you make a bunch of passes, and they gave me hella razor burn. >

bread's done
Back