Request for Nintendo E-reader for 90% off @ TRU

FoxStar

CAG Veteran
Hello fellow CAGers!

I was wondering if there would be anybody kind enough to pick up a new E-reader for me from their TRU.

The ones in my area have been OOS for months, but some people have reported of being able to snatch some from their TRUs in the 90% TRU thread...

Anyways, please help if possible! Would really appreciate if anybody could help me out. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='CouRageouS']As an alternative you can get it from ebgames.com used for under $10 shipped. Not sure of exactly how much.[/quote]

That's a pretty good deal too, but the problem is it only comes with the E-reader: no box, no manual, and no extra E-cards. Plus you don't know what condition the E-reader is in...

The ones at TRU include Donkey Kong with the E-reader (or some other E-cards pack?), as well as a box and manual. I know its not much, but when it's in new condition as well as coming along with extra cards, it's a better deal I think..

So please, help if possible! [-o

I'd like to throw in a request for this also. i have been looking for a deal on a new one forever, and my TRU never had them.

EDIT: And moved to trading.

I want e-Reader Cards... :)

Anyways, I got a couple e-Readers... check my list. send me offers, yo.

Bump!

Umm, I was also wondering, why was this moved to the trading section? I've got nothing to trade, and I'm requesting a deal here...

Any mod kind enough to clear this up?

[quote name='FoxStar']Bump!

Umm, I was also wondering, why was this moved to the trading section? I've got nothing to trade, and I'm requesting a deal here...

Any mod kind enough to clear this up?[/quote]

Trade can also mean "buy". As you are not looking for a deal at a store, and rather a deal rom a fellow CAG, it is constituded as a "trade" of money for the e-reader.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='FoxStar']Bump!

Any mod kind enough to clear this up?[/quote]

Trade can also mean "buy". As you are not looking for a deal at a store, and rather a deal rom a fellow CAG, it is constituded as a "trade" of money for the e-reader.[/quote]

Ah, IC. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

So um... oh yeah, almost forgot... BUMP!

bread's done
Back