Request: Game Informer B2G1 Free coupon

nonametofame

CAGiversary!
There's a whole bunch of dvds i'd like to pick up that I was unable to get during Gamestop's last promo. Any GI subcribers, if you're not using the coupon in the current July 06 issue (Need for Speed cover), I'd very much appreciate if you'd be willing to donate yours. Thanks in advance and thanks for reading this.

Why don't you go to Gamestop sign up for a More Card or Edge Card at EB and then use the coupon you get with your new mag?

[quote name='Vinny']Why don't you just buy a copy of the mag?[/QUOTE]

I assume that the OP doesn't have a More or Edge card, so that's why he wouldn't have the magazine in the first place. If he has the mag, but no Edge or More card then he wouldn't be able to use the coupon.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I do have a a GS More card and already used my one coupon that came with the mag. I was hoping to get additional coupons since I don't want to pluck down another 6 bucks for a duplicate mag. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help. Also, the coupon expires on the 31st, so I think if anybody would send theirs, it'd probably make it in time.

bread's done
Back