[Request] GameStop Buy 1 Get 1 Free

VGI-Shinobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
Does anyone know when the next Buy 1 used game get 1 free promotion at GameStop is? There are some games at my local GameStop that I would want to pick up using that deal. Thanks.

[quote name='TheJudge427']They do buy one get one free as a daily deal on their website sometimes, but only on the preplayed that are over $30.[/QUOTE]
I saw Digital Devil Saga and Stella Deus used at my GameStop for $45 each. If I can pick 2 of them for $45 then that'd be a cheap ass deal.

If you mean 'buy 2 get 1 free' then it should be soon. I spoke to one employee that said they got the store signs in but haven't been told when. Apparently they don't tell employees until it's time to do it.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']I saw Digital Devil Saga and Stella Deus used at my GameStop for $45 each. If I can pick 2 of them for $45 then that'd be a cheap ass deal.[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work though. The online buy 1 get one is buy one game over $29.99 and get one under $29.99 free.

I get an Email from them on the day it happens. Thats from being signed up in their discount card/Game Informer Mag. When they got my Email from this.

I usually see some good bargains in store whenever a buy 2 get 1 free sale is going on. Not worth it to me to get buy 1 get 1 with a good chance of disc only (worthless to me) from the website.

[quote name='Jeoff']I usually see some good bargains in store whenever a buy 2 get 1 free sale is going on. Not worth it to me to get buy 1 get 1 with a good chance of disc only (worthless to me) from the website.[/QUOTE]

In my experience it is better than a good chance...

bread's done
Back