Request PS2 memory card deal...

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
As title stated. Last time they had those dual pack blue and red memory card for like $30, but I forgot to buy it. :( :cry: And now, I cannot find a deal as good as that and I need some memory space. :(

Someone selling on CAG had a PS2 card for $10 but I don't recall who it was or know if they still have it.... sorry if this is no help.

I don't know if this helps at all. TRU has the INTEC mem expansion pak (8mb, same size as a Sony card) for $3 or so. This is the one in the thinner blister pack that doesn't require a CD. I bought one and it seems to work. You'll need a REAL Sony PS2 memory card to plug into it but after that you can switch between the Sony card and the expansion pak memory.

* I only used it to copy and archive old sports saves so I don't have experience saving/reading it directly from a game but so far it seems to work OK.

If anyone else has had experience with this item, please feel free to post your experience.

That is ok, The Truth, I might just get it from Overstock.com

bradr, I might give it a try, but currently, I am looking for official memory card. Thanks though. However, that does not mean I would not pick up one of those expansion pak. :D

bread's done
Back