Requesting deals on multiple PS3 games

Sicotic87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just recently bought a PS3 and I'm really looking to pick up a few games for it, but I wanna get the best deal possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The games are:

MLB11: The Show
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Killzone 3
Heavy Rain

[quote name='Sicotic87']Just recently bought a PS3 and I'm really looking to pick up a few games for it, but I wanna get the best deal possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The games are:

MLB11: The Show
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Killzone 3
Heavy Rain[/QUOTE]

I would suggest digging through and watching the "deals" section here on cag.

Deals can come and go really fast. But there is a lot of useful threads there to get an idea where to start.

Haven't found any good deals on these games lately. I know there was one for :ps3:Killzone 3 about a week or two ago but I didn't have the money at the time to pull it off

[quote name='Sicotic87']Haven't found any good deals on these games lately. I know there was one for :ps3:Killzone 3 about a week or two ago but I didn't have the money at the time to pull it off[/QUOTE]

I hear you that list you have it is hard to find a good deal on. I too a waiting for KZ3 to drop somewhere.

I find that PS3 games are harder to find deals on where xbox deals all over the place.

If you've been itching to play one of the other 'collections' out on the PS3(Ico/SOTC HD re-release, God Of War Origins Collection, Resistance 2 pack), then you can get a deal on the Uncharted two pack(Uncharted/Uncharted 2 GOTY) this week at Best Buy.

They have a deal this week where if you buy TWO of the collections listed above, they take $20 off the total, making it two of those collections for $60(since they're usually $39.99 each).

The 2/$60 collection deal is listed in THIS thread on the deals forum.

The ICO/SOTC HD re-release does intrigue me, but not enough to shell out 40$ for it alone or 60$ forcing myself to buy another that I'm not really looking for.

bread's done
Back