Not open for further replies.

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
OINK is gone, but they now created waffles.fm,
It's invite only, somehow...

Anyone have any?

I am a old reliable OINK member, 200gbs dled, 220 uploaded.

I'd die to have a new account.

i don't have waffles.fm but i have an invite to what.cd another oink spinoff. pm me i'll hook u up. You can't kill the hydra!

i do... shes hot! lol. anything that remotely resembles a human female with breasts has potential to be hot. (note i said potential, there are some hideous females out there....)

I've been looking for some private tracker that revolves around music. Feel free to send me an invite to anything I'll be sure to upload lots :D

Once the OP is taken care of, I've got some Underground Gamer, Demonoid, and Cinema Obscura invites to trade if anyone can hook me up with one of these waffle invites.

Hmmm, just went to What.cd and this site is, strange. They seem very secretive... although I suppose i cant really blame them with the RIAA or whoever raping all these sites.

If anyone has a waffle or a What.cd code (mainly What.cd) i'll gladly trade a demonoid invite for it. :)

I used to have OiNk too, but... well, that doesnt matter now, lol.

I'd also like an invite to either one of these new trackers replacing Oink

I had gotten into Oink pretty big one week before it was shut down. Bummer.

those asking for invites what.cd has basically shut down for the next few days as they upgrade their server and also stopped any new invites. Once they start up again I'll dish out the ones I have.

ok what.cd invites have opened i have a couple left. so drop me an email if you would like one.. and while your looking at this post and want to check out free360games link. i wouldn't complain =)

Damn, I used to have Demonoid invites to trade, but now that they're gone, I have nothing. Anyway, if someone could hook me up, that'd be awesome.

EDIT: As to the site. Doesn't matter. If you've got an invite to any private torrent tracker, I'll use it.

I would love an invite to either site. I could give an invite to indietorrents to trade as soon as they reopen invites to the site

I also would love a waffles or what.cd invite if anyone else has one lying around..

I was a old contributing member to OiNK and my download: 135 gb and upload: 200g so needless to say i'm sad to see it go.

Thanks if anyone has a extra one to spare, if not thanks anyways :)

Could I get an invite to waffles or what.cd? I can't really offer anything for it due to Demonoid being gone now but I would really appreciate it if anyone hooks me up.

I used to be a OINK Power User. If anyone has a waffles.fm or what.cd invite, you can PM me or send it to ramoisdead [at] yahoo.com

I have a stmusic.org and Kraytracker invite for trade. Thanks!

I'd like a waffle invite too if possible, I don't have anyting to offer but I did have a 1.98 share ration on demonoid under Cybaslasher. Just PM me it, if you can. Thanks

I have several What invites that I'll trade for a waffles or an x264 invite as soon as the What invites open again. Right now I have several What invites but invites on the site are closed. Please don't message me about asking for What invites if you don't won't to trade for waffles or x264.

[email protected]

[quote name='mithrinwow']I have several What invites that I'll trade for a waffles or an x264 invite as soon as the What invites open again. Right now I have several What invites but invites on the site are closed. Please don't message me about asking for What invites if you don't won't to trade for waffles or x264.

[email protected][/QUOTE]

How about a Libble invite?

If anyone is interested I got some Libble invites. I would like a waffle or what invite, thanks.

If I could get an invite for what or waffles, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't have any invites to give out, both oink and demonoid closed down...

you do realize that by publicly whoring yourselves for invites for these sites, you are causing more and more scrutiny to be directed to them, therefore if you do eventually get your precious invite, the site will be that much closer to getting shut down. all thanks to thoughtless people like you. those place are invite only for a reason.

thanks much

[quote name='revgsp0t']you do realize that by publicly whoring yourselves for invites for these sites, you are causing more and more scrutiny to be directed to them, therefore if you do eventually get your precious invite, the site will be that much closer to getting shut down. all thanks to thoughtless people like you. those place are invite only for a reason.

thanks much[/quote]
Did you join just to post that?

[quote name='revgsp0t']you do realize that by publicly whoring yourselves for invites for these sites, you are causing more and more scrutiny to be directed to them, therefore if you do eventually get your precious invite, the site will be that much closer to getting shut down. all thanks to thoughtless people like you. those place are invite only for a reason.

thanks much[/QUOTE]

Well I think the people who care already know about waffles and what. They arent going to learn about it on a CAG message board. They find out the same way we found out about them, the same time too. Its not like the people trying to stop the public sharing of music dont have a computer.

It amazes me how fast waffles.fm or what.cd got popular, they just got created after oink went down, but everybody's asking for an invite. By the whay any takers? I need one too. Basically any popular tracker. thanks. I only had a demonoid account now i'm left with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back