Requests - NHL Jerseys

Sometimes a sporting goods site like Dick's will have coupon codes. Otherwise, you can try ebay, but be careful of fakes.

What team are you looking for?

[quote name='dafoomie']Sometimes a sporting goods site like Dick's will have coupon codes. Otherwise, you can try ebay, but be careful of fakes.

What team are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

The Flyers.

Richards, Gagne, Briere, Cote, Timonen... I'm pretty flexible on the player.

If you have an Ollie's Bargain Outlet near you, a couple of weeks ago, they were advertising a huge buyout on NHL jerseys for $39.99 each. Don't know what they might have left. If you're shopping in PA, Flyers or Penguins may be hard to find. These are probably not the top tier jerseys and probably not player jerseys either.

You should have bought your Flyers jersey two seasons ago when they were in the cellar. That's when I got mine for $35.00

[quote name='One51']jersey101.com[/quote]

I was looking into that site. Killer prices, but buyer beware. They have a great reputation as far as delivery of the product, but they are falsely advertising on much of the site. Their operation is run out of Hong Kong, and the jerseys are neither authentic nor official replicas - they are straight counterfeits. They may or many not have official patches, correct fonts, number sizes, etc.

If you can stand that for the price they charge, then you are fine. Just be aware of their operation. There is a small discussion about that site on FW: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/846285/

[quote name='xdl']I was looking into that site. Killer prices, but buyer beware. They have a great reputation as far as delivery of the product, but they are falsely advertising on much of the site. Their operation is run out of Hong Kong, and the jerseys are neither authentic nor official replicas - they are straight counterfeits. They may or many not have official patches, correct fonts, number sizes, etc.

If you can stand that for the price they charge, then you are fine. Just be aware of their operation. There is a small discussion about that site on FW: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/846285/[/QUOTE]

Ahh good looks, now I'm torn....

[quote name='xdl']I was looking into that site. Killer prices, but buyer beware. They have a great reputation as far as delivery of the product, but they are falsely advertising on much of the site. Their operation is run out of Hong Kong, and the jerseys are neither authentic nor official replicas - they are straight counterfeits. They may or many not have official patches, correct fonts, number sizes, etc.

If you can stand that for the price they charge, then you are fine. Just be aware of their operation. There is a small discussion about that site on FW: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/846285/[/QUOTE]

Between me and 2 friends we have ordered about 30 jerseys and they are just as pictured. So if it looks good in the pic it will look good when you recieve it.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']The Flyers.

Richards, Gagne, Briere, Cote, Timonen... I'm pretty flexible on the player.[/quote]
i wanna get the new Flyers 3rd jersey... but not for $200 for a customized one. i'll wait for prices to drop

i already have a black Briere jersey which will hold me off for a while

bread's done
Back