Reserve Bambi @TRU, get $5 off......

FYI, they have the same deal going for Tangled. Preorder either the Blu/DVD combo or the Blu/3D Blu/DVD/Digi combo and get $5 off a $19.99 plus Disney Blu.

Should be interesting to see what their price is for Alice on Tuesday... Hopefully I can start building my Disney coupon train up again =D

I wondering if it'll be cheaper then BB's price of $19.99. I just don't feel like going to through all the trouble of canceling it and trying to get my reserve money back if I don't want to get Bambi from TRU later on. When BATB came out and I went back the guy told me I'd have to return it and pay full price.

interesting... Wondering the same on AiW Tues... made off like a bandit with Tink/BatB/TS3 last time... even tho I had bought TS3 elsewhere... had no problem getting refund on reserve, just got it in store cred tho..

[quote name='spectreon']interesting... Wondering the same on AiW Tues... made off like a bandit with Tink/BatB/TS3 last time... even tho I had bought TS3 elsewhere... had no problem getting refund on reserve, just got it in store cred tho..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I've heard it is very YMMV

[quote name='derby70']As of yesterday TRU.com had AiW for $29.99. That better not be the price tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, this has happened before where they run the website price high, but instore they have $10 off instantly.

anyone know what the price for Alice in Wonderland is in store (@TRU) today?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hiro0015']29.99. Hopefully you don't run into the same problem I did. My store didn't have any copies...[/QUOTE]

Looks like I will be picking this up at Best Buy. Thanks for the heads up on the price though.

[quote name='LordVila']Looks like I will be picking this up at Best Buy. Thanks for the heads up on the price though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. $29.99 for 1st week is too much for a blu ray.

My TRU did get Alice instock... Although I tried to stack both the Bambi and Tangled preorders and was only able to get one $5 off $19.99 to take =| So it looks like they did fix the loop hole. Will be returning this and the copy of BHC2 I bought, since $10 at Best Buy beat out $25 + a $5 credit...

bread's done
Back