Reserve Smash Bros. Brawl at FYE and get a $5 bounce back card!

Oswald9599

CAGiversary!
Like the title says, if you reserve Smash bros. at your local FYE you get a bounce back card after you pick up the game, worth $5 you can use towards your purchase of anything 12.99 or above regular price through march. I just put up the sign last week but forgot to post this here.:)

Given that the current bounce back cards promotion at fye is only running till the end of Feb. Id say when you reserve, I'll check the planner to make sure for you just in case though.

Hmmm.... this plus my Backstage Pass could be worth it, since my only local buying options are fye, Gamestop, or Wal-Mart. Thanks for the heads up.

They still having that bonus trade in deal? Might be worth it to trade in some games...for first time ever buy a game at FYE

Yup the trade in deal is still active, fill a brown bag with you stuff and get 45% more credit or regular single items 25% more.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']When do you get the 5 dollar gift card.
When you reserve or when you pick it up?[/quote]
Veronica I didnt quote you but I answered your question right under your first post, I'll Check the planer when Im at the store 2morrow.

[quote name='Oswald9599']Veronica I didnt quote you but I answered your question right under your first post, I'll Check the planer when Im at the store 2morrow.[/quote]

Yeah , I missed that.
Sorry.

Please let me know when you know.

I signed up today. The store had a sign hanging over the security alarm checkers.

The process was a little wonky... employee needed help finding the game in the system, and I had to write my name and phone # on the back of their receipt.

So this plus the Backstage Pass should be a nice $10 off or so. (Although I guess the "bounce back card" can't be used until a later purchase.)

Hey, anybody but Gamestop.

bread's done
Back