Resident Evil 0 and 1 for gamecube

flare1185

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey I wanted to complete my collection of resident evil so I was looking for these two copies for my gamecube. I know they have 20% off gamecube coupon for gamestop so if anyone got a copy in their collection they want to let go for around the same price or cheaper let me know. Thanks

Hmm nice i might just follow suits. I just realized I'm also missing Resident evil 3. Anyone got a copy of Resident evil 3 they wanna let go?

You might want to wait. They're being rereleased on the Wii for $30, possibly with some new features.

[quote name='mkelehan']You might want to wait. They're being rereleased on the Wii for $30, possibly with some new features.[/quote]

So far Capcom has not committed to bringing them to the U.S. So for the time being it's just a rumor. U.S. users were not thrilled about all these rehashes, so they may not get localized.

I got my copy of RE3 at GS for $29.99, without edge card. It looked like they just took off the plastic and slapped a used sticker on it, ever since then I have been seeing copies pop up at other ones

Get the re collection for the gamecube 29 bucks after tye 20%+10% edge sell re4 for 10 bucks and its 19 for both in the end.

Regarding the RE1 and RE0 ports for the Wii. Capcom USA is bringing both stateside this year in the Resident Evil Classics set for Wii.

I've read that the control's on the wii ports of RE 0 and 1 aren't that great. (Unlike RE4) So you may save good bread by picking up the gamecube ports now...

[quote name='dragonjud']So far Capcom has not committed to bringing them to the U.S. So for the time being it's just a rumor. U.S. users were not thrilled about all these rehashes, so they may not get localized.[/QUOTE]

O Rly? Say hello to RE4: Wii Edition. It sold only about 140k fewer than the GCN edition. this was after 2.5 years and a new generation of consoles and it being ported to PS2 will a kajillion installed user base. So, I'd say any of the RE's coming to Wii will sell at least as well, if not better than on GCN (especially considering the Wii user base is now about twice what the GCN ever was).

It's not rehashes people complain about. It is low quality rehashes. Or PS2 ports of games that are retarded to begin with.

[quote name='MorPhiend']O Rly? Say hello to RE4: Wii Edition. It sold only about 140k fewer than the GCN edition. this was after 2.5 years and a new generation of consoles and it being ported to PS2 will a kajillion installed user base. So, I'd say any of the RE's coming to Wii will sell at least as well, if not better than on GCN (especially considering the Wii user base is now about twice what the GCN ever was).

It's not rehashes people complain about. It is low quality rehashes. Or PS2 ports of games that are retarded to begin with.[/quote]

Maybe so, but RE 0 was garbage when compared to all other RE games (even the ps1 games). You're comparing the gem of the series (RE 4) with an ugly aberration (that is what RE 0 was).

[quote name='flare1185']Was it really that terrible? I heard some good reviews guess I'll have to try it out myself if not I can just return it.[/quote]

No, it's just not RE4 which alot of people don't like. It brought a lot of new ideas to the table and had relatively classic RE game play. Given I only played 2-3 hours, but professional reviews echoed the same sentiment when it came out.

So can anyone answer my question? I have a wii will the gc version save on it or would i have to buy the memory card and the wii have a gc memory slot?

[quote name='flare1185']So can anyone answer my question? I have a wii will the gc version save on it or would i have to buy the memory card and the wii have a gc memory slot?[/quote]

All Cube games can only be played with a Cube controller and only can be saved on a Cube memory card, whether they are played on a Wii or a gamecube proper.

[quote name='flare1185']So can anyone answer my question? I have a wii will the gc version save on it or would i have to buy the memory card and the wii have a gc memory slot?[/QUOTE]

When you insert a GCN game, the Wii literally becomes a GCN (sans the indigo lunch box shell).

And RE0 is not crap. If you are a post RE3 player, than it is different. But it is a great game, much like the other 4 pre-RE4 games.

If you live in california and if you have an edge card plus the current 20% coupon, you can get REmake for $15.14 and RE0 for $9.84 (tax already included) from gamestop. In-store is better so you can see the package yourself. Make sure to check in-store availability.

I've been to a couple of stores around me. They all have the generic game case and the one complete copy they have of RE0 has a big cut through it. So I'll try my luck with online.

[quote name='flare1185']So can anyone answer my question? I have a wii will the gc version save on it or would i have to buy the memory card and the wii have a gc memory slot?[/quote]

Yeah if you get the GC version, you have to buy a GC memory card and put it in the Memory Card slot on the side of the Wii to play GC games.

[quote name='flare1185']Hey I wanted to complete my collection of resident evil so I was looking for these two copies for my gamecube. I know they have 20% off gamecube coupon for gamestop so if anyone got a copy in their collection they want to let go for around the same price or cheaper let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

So, are you saying the Gamestops near you do not have any copies of RE0 in stock? Because I just picked up a copy from mine for about $9 after the 20% coupon + 10% edge.

bread's done
Back