Resident Evil 1-3 & Anime (Future Shop CAN & Walmart USA) Blu-ray SteelBooks $15 each

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Resident Evil 1 - $16.99 CAD
Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse - $16.99 CAD
Resident Evil 3: Extinction - $19.99 CAD
Resident Evil: Degeneration (Anime) - $19.99 CAD

Release Date: Friday, August 27, 2010

[quote name='fan_of_gaming']I'm not sure why Brana has not announced this yet, but Futureshop will have Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Resident Evil: Extinction and Resident Evil: Degeneration steelbooks available in stores beginning I believe on Friday, August 27.[/QUOTE]

Courtesy by fan_of_gaming

5vwqpk.jpg

fz7xqo.jpg

nexoa0.jpg

r0b80p.jpg

2na0mqw.jpg

EDIT 1: Here's another 8 pictures from chaingunsofdoom from bluray forum.

EDIT 2: Updated from Fan_Of_Gaming via Blu-ray forum

the bonus disc titled "Program Alice: Activated" is 22-23 minutes in length and contains synopsis's of the first 3 Resident Evil movies and a sneak peek at the 4th film, Afterlife. Brief interview segments with Paul Anderson, Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, etc and some 'making of' clips are included.
EDIT 3: WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN USA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
These look nice! Will these come out in the US @ Best Buy? Even if they did, I really doubt I'll pick them up since I own the trilogy BD & Degeneration BD. Good deals

Updated from Fan_Of_Gaming via Blu-ray forum

the bonus disc titled "Program Alice: Activated" is 22-23 minutes in length and contains synopsis's of the first 3 Resident Evil movies and a sneak peek at the 4th film, Afterlife. Brief interview segments with Paul Anderson, Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, etc and some 'making of' clips are included.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Meh, those look pretty weak. I really dig the trilogy one:

Resident-Evil-Trilogie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Here's another 8 pictures from chaingunsofdoom from bluray forum.[/QUOTE]

I want it all!!!

Hey folks, for some reason Future Shop has limited quantity in stock that means Best Buy might be carrying these too. My advise is to go to Best Buy tomorrow to look out for it. If not, then ask any employer to look up them on the computer.

Its official!

According to Beazy from Bluray.com Forum, Walmart in USA has them in for $15 each. She also work there and said that each came with a slipcover as well.

Go Get'em Boy!

Hey guys heres a lil help I think. Yes its at a walmart in america they went for 15$ each and Im not sure when these were coming out. I just happen to get lucky and seen them in a display but if it helps her is the sku or upc how ever you say it.

RE:= 4339635892

RE: Apocalypse= 4339635893

RE: Extinction= 4339635895

RE: Degeneration= 4339635894

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
rock.gif

So the bonus disc is the same for all 4? Hrm, now I'm not sure I care enough about the packaging to drop $15 each if that's the case. Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably wait for a "collection" BR release once they stop making new ones.

I went to my wal mart today and couldn't find it.

Asked a sales rep to look up the UPC for it.

She said it should have been on display in front of where we were talking near the blu rays, she sent someone to the back to see if any where in stock but sadly the answer was no.

So no go for me here. And i didn't see it on wal marts website either.

BTW this is in regards to RE : Degeneration.

[quote name='Taco5']4 Walmarts hit, 4 strike outs. Anyone willing to get these for me?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry just yet as these steelbooks are to be officially put out this Tuesday.

[quote name='maximus101']I wouldn't worry just yet as these steelbooks are to be officially put out this Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Really??? Guess that would explain why I could not find them after 6 Walmarts in 2 states and a half a tank of gas (I'm right in between NJ and PA). Yet JP here did find them in his area.

Odd how Walmart does not even have them on their website as a pre-order. Do the Walmart versions come with the bonus disc as well???

Yeah. All 4 of them came with that same bonus disc. The only difference between the two is the paper piece that goes from front to back. The ones in the states say Wal-Mart instead of Future Shop.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Tuesday, August 31st is the date for these 4 steelbooks.[/QUOTE]

Futureshop and Walmart?

These are my first steelbooks, and I must say I'm going to start investing in steelbooks when I can.

I knew I should have looked in here before I went to Walmart but the only thing my local store had was Degeneration in regular case for 20 bucks. So I will gladly go later this week to see if they have them cause my woman loves these movies but we don't own any of them on Blu or DVD.

I walked past them 3 times and was about to give up when I looked at the end of a display in the middle of the isle by electronics. Had DVDs and blurays at dvd price points on different sides.

If anyone sees them at any Walmarts today please post. I won't be able to get to any of the stores until late so I'm not wasting time.

Thanks!

I picked up a set of the four movies at wal-mart this morning. My store had 8 copies of each of the three movies but only 4 of the animated movie. They were located in the newer release stuff, not the brand new stuff but movies about 3 or so weeks old. I know my store won't sell out so if anyone has trouble getting a set send me a PM and I'll help you out if I can.

Guess I know where I'm stopping on the way home from work. Probably just for Degeneration, since I picked up the Trilogy a while back when Amazon had it for $30, so no reason to double-dip for just steelbooks.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess I know where I'm stopping on the way home from work. Probably just for Degeneration, since I picked up the Trilogy a while back when Amazon had it for $30, so no reason to double-dip for just steelbooks.[/QUOTE]

hopefully you can find them. the stores around me went from 15-20 copies of each to less than 7 copies of each in less than 3 hours

Picked up all 4 at the Kingstowne, Alexandria, VA Walfart. I am so disappointed these are Walmart exclusive... I hate shopping there. They even wanted me to show ID (I'm 24)... how humiliating. :cry: Oh well, I just gave them some old school ID they couldn't scan. I had no choice.

picked up all four at my local wallyworld in Chico California. they had about 5 each, but i got there at like 9:15 so i'm sure not many people had been in yet seeing as it wasn't a 24hr store.

I went to 4 in my area and didn't find any of them. Two of them had the original release of Resident Evil Degeneration for $20.

At my local Wal-Mart they are all gone now. I didn't think they would be that big of a draw but I guess not.

4 of the Walmarts I hit AGAIN did not have them. Even a Super Walmart which kinda surprised me. Finally did find them at a basically "hole in the wall" store I never knew existed. Pretty much came across it by accident.

Nice steelbooks! Since I don't plan on opening them right away, is the bonus disc standard or Blu-ray formatted?

Just got back from my local Walmart (Houghton, MI), and picked up a copy of each. They had 4 or 5 of each. They look real nice too. I'm pretty impressed.

They had a ton over at my local Walmart (Woodbridge VA) this evening. Grabbed the 3 live action films. I wasn't a huge fan of the Anime/CGI film but might go back and get them after payday if they still have them there (I am going to assume they will)

Surprised they actually got the Blu's in order now I was actually able to see a ton of them (most for $15) very happy going forward I will be able to get in on some of these deals.

bread's done
Back