Resident Evil 2 (NGC) Price raised to $49.99 :(

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi,

Well I found a gold mine, www.gamequestdirect.com has 60 copies left and they are new and sealed! I couldn't believe my eyes :shock: when I read the info. This game company is well trusted and they are mostly in southern California. I ordered mine today, :D and should be receiving it no later than Friday.

Please ask any questions, and hurry before they are all gone!

BiNiCi

Wonder when the heck someone is gonna pull the plug and put it OOS. I can't see them having 400+ copies to fulfill all these orders everyone is putting in.

[quote name='kiun']Mine still says in stock...[/quote]

But when you add it to your cart it says quantity currently not avaible.

[quote name='Scarface7']
I received several confirmation emails, I am stocking up on them for sale on eBay as they are now rare.

I'll pay cost + shipping, pm me. :p[/quote]

Yeah right... if you want one of these you're going to have to be the highest bidder! It wouldn't be fair to just sell them without giving anyone else a chance. :nottalking:

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='Scarface7']
I received several confirmation emails, I am stocking up on them for sale on eBay as they are now rare.

I'll pay cost + shipping, pm me. :p[/quote]

Yeah right... if you want one of these you're going to have to be the highest bidder! It wouldn't be fair to just sell them without giving anyone else a chance. :nottalking:[/quote]

:mrgreen:

I never bought any games from them online, since I live closer to their stores. But I can vouch for their stores and they do carry rare and common games but for seriously expensive prices.

I got mine in, but I still feel uneasy.
I wasn't expecting this purchase..........now I feel dirty.
I guess I will feel dirty with a copy of RE2.

[quote name='Santurio']I got mine in, but I still feel uneasy.
I wasn't expecting this purchase..........now I feel dirty.
I guess I will feel dirty with a copy of RE2.[/quote]

Once you've done it a few times that dirty feeling will just fade away... :wink:

I've tried to order a few games from this company before, so I know the drill.

Their website does not reflect their current inventory. In a few weeks you'll get a notice; saying the item is not available. Or you can call them for this info

Go ahead guys, order Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for Xbox...

I Dare Ya!

and then I'll sell you a Christmas tree for real cheap, slightly used.

[quote name='rallen']I've tried to order a few games from this company before, so I know the drill.

Their website does not reflect their current inventory. In a few weeks you'll get a notice; saying the item is not available. Or you can call them for this info

I Dare Ya![/quote]

You can't order it It's OOS :p

Well, I hope you all are happy! OOS :( It was bound to happen, but tomorrow you should all receive an e-mail saying your copies are shipping!

You all are welcome, and hopefully RE3 will be in-stock for most of ya! Now I just need RE4 CE to complete the whole collection! :p

BiNiCi

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Yay, I scored one! Woot woot!!! XD

Yet...how this site has a TON of this game sealed just hanging out, collecting dust...is that even possible???[/quote]

I think it was around 200 copies all together.

4!

This topic had 3070 views in 1 hour and 40 min.

I just ordered one. says it's in stock...i'm not getting my hopes up.

[quote name='rallen']I've tried to order a few games from this company before, so I know the drill.

I Dare Ya!

and then I'll sell you a Christmas tree for real cheap, slightly used.[/quote]

That's fine as long as I don't get charged, plus they'll just get more negative feedback for their site and turn into buyritegames ^^

It said 10 in stock, but then said that none were in stock. Though I guess its possible tons of these were just sitting around. Toys r us stores in the toronto area had 9 copies of rez sitting around for 20 bucks each just a few months ago (one store had 4), they all seem to have disappeared though.......

[quote name='alonzomourning23']It said 10 in stock, but then said that none were in stock. Though I guess its possible tons of these were just sitting around. Toys r us stores in the toronto area had 9 copies of rez sitting around for 20 bucks each just a few months ago (one store had 4), they all seem to have disappeared though.......[/quote]

*drool*

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Spotted a few other hard to find GBA games if anybody's interested.

Mech Platoon
Car Battler Joe
Defender of the Crown[/quote]

Car Battler Joe is rare?

I just picked up a COMPLETE used copy at EB the other day for $4! Woo!

I just ordered one. I used my AMEX card, so I feel reasonably safe if this site suddenly decided to start scamming people. Although I expect there will just be a lot of cancellation notices.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']Hmm....order just went through successfully for two copies....we'll see what happens.[/quote]

TWO COPIES?!?! HOARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just kidding. :wink:

bread's done
Back