Resident Evil 2 (NGC) Price raised to $49.99 :(

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi,

Well I found a gold mine, www.gamequestdirect.com has 60 copies left and they are new and sealed! I couldn't believe my eyes :shock: when I read the info. This game company is well trusted and they are mostly in southern California. I ordered mine today, :D and should be receiving it no later than Friday.

Please ask any questions, and hurry before they are all gone!

BiNiCi

What... The... fuck!!! My dad won't let me friggin buy it. I'm not even sure he cares that its M - too much :) . Okay. lie. But I told him I wouldn't even open it!!! I told him I'd hold on to it and might sell it in a year or right before the Next Gen systems are released and he just went on and on about the market and how since its available online here for 39.99 (with only 72 in-stock) nobody on ebay will pay more then that for it. He must not know people on ebay :lol:. It fuckin pisses me off. I need my own credit card. :twisted:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici']What you confused about? I am just asking if anyone has a kind heart like I had... if not its coo, I'm happy as it is.

Don't take that in a bad way what so ever dudes![/quote]

a kind heart like you had? what did you do, besides post the deal? a kind heart isn't when you do something and ask for something in return...a kind heart is when you do something and don't want anything in return, just because you're kind-hearted....it was a great deal, don't get me wrong....but deals are posted everyday....some are great, others are whatever...but no1 asks for anything out of it....have you ever given anyone anything for your participation in a deal that they posted? how many times have you viewed my weekly ads? 'cause i haven't gotten anything from you yet....you kind-hearted bastard[/quote]

Good point please disregard what I said at the top![/quote]

no need to tell me that i made a good point....i don't know how to not make good points

have a nice day and merry x-mas to you too (whatever the hell that was supposed to mean)[/quote]

Suppose to mean be happy foo! Damn some people need to chill out...

[quote name='binici'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici']What you confused about? I am just asking if anyone has a kind heart like I had... if not its coo, I'm happy as it is.

a kind heart like you had? what did you do, besides post the deal? a kind heart isn't when you do something and ask for something in return...a kind heart is when you do something and don't want anything in return, just because you're kind-hearted....it was a great deal, don't get me wrong....but deals are posted everyday....some are great, others are whatever...but no1 asks for anything out of it....have you ever given anyone anything for your participation in a deal that they posted? how many times have you viewed my weekly ads? 'cause i haven't gotten anything from you yet....you kind-hearted bastard[/quote]

no need to tell me that i made a good point....i don't know how to not make good points

have a nice day and merry x-mas to you too (whatever the hell that was supposed to mean)[/quote]

Suppose to mean be happy foo! Damn some people need to chill out...[/quote]

i am chilled, but where i come from, "eat one" means be happy

so eat one

I got the shipping confirmation e-mail as well. It should arrive to me in 2-3 days, since I selected UPS 3-day select shipping. I'll report back then. :D

I just ordered a copy... Luckily, my credit card is protected against online fraud so if the site is a bust, I'll be ok.:)

[quote name='Indonesia']Looks like ebay is starting to be flooded. :)
check this :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonecentgames[/quote]

That is some really random pricing... but all more than $39.99 :p

[quote name='discopenguin816']What... The... shaq-fu!!! My dad won't let me friggin buy it. I'm not even sure he cares that its M - too much :) . Okay. lie. But I told him I wouldn't even open it!!! I told him I'd hold on to it and might sell it in a year or right before the Next Gen systems are released and he just went on and on about the market and how since its available online here for 39.99 (with only 72 in-stock) nobody on ebay will pay more then that for it. He must not know people on ebay :lol:. It shaq-fuin pisses me off. I need my own credit card. :twisted:[/quote]

I think it's good that your dad actually gives a crap about what things he buys for you... last time I checked, that's good parenting. Besides, if you're not going to play it, might as well leave it for someone who actually might play it. (Even though I'm sure a good percentage of people are buying just to trade or resell.) And your dad's probably right... at least in the near future; eBay is probably going to be flooded with these for the next couple weeks.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='binici']What you confused about? I am just asking if anyone has a kind heart like I had... if not its coo, I'm happy as it is.

Suppose to mean be happy foo! Damn some people need to chill out...[/quote]

i am chilled, but where i come from, "eat one" means be happy

so eat one[/quote]

I insist you eat one first please! :lol:

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='Indonesia']Looks like ebay is starting to be flooded. :)
check this :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonecentgames[/quote]

That is some really random pricing... but all more than $39.99 :p

[quote name='discopenguin816']What... The... shaq-fu!!! My dad won't let me friggin buy it. I'm not even sure he cares that its M - too much :) . Okay. lie. But I told him I wouldn't even open it!!! I told him I'd hold on to it and might sell it in a year or right before the Next Gen systems are released and he just went on and on about the market and how since its available online here for 39.99 (with only 72 in-stock) nobody on ebay will pay more then that for it. He must not know people on ebay :lol:. It shaq-fuin pisses me off. I need my own credit card. :twisted:[/quote]

I think it's good that your dad actually gives a crap about what things he buys for you... last time I checked, that's good parenting. Besides, if you're not going to play it, might as well leave it for someone who actually might play it. (Even though I'm sure a good percentage of people are buying just to trade or resell.) And your dad's probably right... at least in the near future; eBay is probably going to be flooded with these for the next couple weeks.[/quote]

Yeah if ebay did get flooded - which I'm sure it will for a wee bit - I'd definately keep it and the second I was outa here, I I'd open it up and play it all the way through over and over and over untill my eyeballs started to bleed. :p I just figured this is probably my only chance to get it for less than $100.

My order is Shipped..Yeahhhh.... Eat me
fawkdance29ow.gif

My favorite ebay story is with deepdiscountdvd and the first super mario super show dvd. They were the only site that had it and it would come and go on their site. They sold them for 10 bucks, but they ebayed between 40-50. I bought some, sold out on ebay, bought more etc. Eventually they ran out, but I made a killing.

They shipped mine 2nd Day Air UPS and they'll be here on Thursday. I think that's pretty damn fast.

Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Either that, or maybe this is why RE2 is rare -- there was a factory owned by GQD that had them stored there.

[quote name='Socheata']I got the shipping confirmation e-mail as well. It should arrive to me in 2-3 days, since I selected UPS 3-day select shipping. I'll report back then. :D[/quote]

I paid for UPS Ground (5 days from California to Georgia), but they upgraded me to 2nd Day Air! W00t!

[quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Either that, or maybe this is why RE2 is rare -- there was a factory owned by GQD that had them stored there.[/quote]

I'm with Scorch on this one, have to see what happens when they arrive. I bet they end up being PS1 versions, though I'd happily want to be wrong.

I didn't jump on one, even though I could've. Just seemed like too much work to me. Plus, with everyone throwing these on ebay, its value will most likely plummet.

Is there any chance that these got a small reprint run by Capcom? I know they did this not too long ago for Super Puzzle Fighter II on the original Playstation.

[quote name='secretvampire']Is there any chance that these got a small reprint run by Capcom? I know they did this not too long ago for Super Puzzle Fighter II on the original Playstation.[/quote]

I don't think so, or we would probably see copies at other stores too.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Either that, or maybe this is why RE2 is rare -- there was a factory owned by GQD that had them stored there.[/quote]

I'm with Scorch on this one, have to see what happens when they arrive. I bet they end up being PS1 versions, though I'd happily want to be wrong.[/quote]

I'll wave them at both of you tomorrow :mrgreen: I'll make a full page with the highest resolution possible. :p

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='secretvampire']Is there any chance that these got a small reprint run by Capcom? I know they did this not too long ago for Super Puzzle Fighter II on the original Playstation.[/quote]

I don't think so, or we would probably see copies at other stores too.[/quote]

and on Capcom's own site. I just checked, none listed. VJ2 for GC is still $40 there though! :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

guys i am here to help settle your nerves, i used to work for this company years back before i opened my own store. they are 100% legit and good people and i have ordered many many things from them since then and have gotten exactly what i ordered. i spoke to the owner of gamequest yesterday (my former boss) and he assured me that everyone will be getting exactly what they ordered! hope that helps!

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

guys i am here to help settle your nerves, i used to work for this company years back before i opened my own store. they are 100% legit and good people and i have ordered many many things from them since then and have gotten exactly what i ordered. i spoke to the owner of gamequest yesterday (my former boss) and he assured me that everyone will be getting exactly what they ordered! hope that helps![/quote]

Thanks. That helps. :twisted:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

guys i am here to help settle your nerves, i used to work for this company years back before i opened my own store. they are 100% legit and good people and i have ordered many many things from them since then and have gotten exactly what i ordered. i spoke to the owner of gamequest yesterday (my former boss) and he assured me that everyone will be getting exactly what they ordered! hope that helps![/quote]

Thanks. That helps. :twisted:[/quote]

thats what im here for! btw im watching the triumph best of dvd right now, i love when eminem acts like a bitch in front of him!

Mar 09, 2005 08:01 AM ALISO VIEJO, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
02:45 AM ALISO VIEJO, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
02:00 AM ALISO VIEJO, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
01:09 AM ANAHEIM, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Mar 08, 2005 08:26 PM ANAHEIM, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
08:14 PM US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Hum... according to that information, I will have the game in my hands at 12:01PM when the UPS guy comes at lunch at work.

Yay me! :D

Well, in the end they are just 300 copies, it's not like its a thousand. Although the price will go down for a couple of months, once these go out, it will likely rise again. I mean, there's gotta be 300 people out there wanting this game.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

I'm with Scorch on this one, have to see what happens when they arrive. I bet they end up being PS1 versions, though I'd happily want to be wrong.[/quote]

I'll wave them at both of you tomorrow :mrgreen: I'll make a full page with the highest resolution possible. :p[/quote]

Don't you mean all 10 copies Marsha, you little hoarder? :wink:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

I received mine just now! I can't believe it! Yay!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/binici/RE2.jpg

There are more available now! I didn't order it because the PS1 and DC ones are readily available.

i just got mine too like i knew i would. lesson learned, just because something seems to good to be true doesnt always mean its a scam. do some research before you come to conclusions.

[quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/binici/RE2.jpg[/quote]

What is that supposed to be? It don't look like no GC case. :evil:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

What is that supposed to be? It don't look like no GC case. :evil:[/quote]

actually if you look at the side of it, it does :oops:

[quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Wow so this deal was true. I kept thinking it was too good to be true plus the fact that RE2 has been on nearly every systems since it came out. Maybe I will go and order one. Thanks OP.

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

actually if you look at the side of it, it does :oops:[/quote]

Well I can't tell by the picture but I trust you since we have traded before. :D

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Actually, if it was a full-height picture, I'd know for certain. All that proves is that it's the front cover of RE2. If I saw the "Nintendo Gamecube" for example, then I'd know what it is.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Well I can't tell by the picture but I trust you since we have traded before. :D[/quote]

if you look real close at the spine of the game you can see the small white line across that all gamecube games have about 3/4 the way down and underneath that it says nintendo gamecube (which you cant see) and yes we have traded and yes i recommend this man most triumphantly (sorry im watching bill and ted!)

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']Seems they're finally out of stock.. I seriously doubt they had.. what, 300 sealed copies of it.. i'm going to laugh when you guys get N64, Dreamcast and PS1 versions.

Actually, if it was a full-height picture, I'd know for certain. All that proves is that it's the front cover of RE2. If I saw the "Nintendo Gamecube" for example, then I'd know what it is.[/quote]

p.s actually, why are we talking in "actually's"? :wink:

Well, I'm glad to see you guys got your games. I stayed away from this deal because I've beaten RE2 like 20 times and I would rather leave the deal for someone else besides making a quick buck.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='binici']Here is another pic from the side view... if you need a pic to show you the crease and sealed plastic let me know! :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/binici/RE2side.jpg

Now... I can't wait to buy RE:4CE :p[/quote]

You're not a Photography Major are you?[/quote]

Do you think I would have a chance to work for Sports Illustrated with my skillz!? :lol:

bread's done
Back