Resident Evil 3 (GameCube) - $39.99 at GameQuestDirect.com

Darius Rucker

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, hope this isn't a repost and is in the right forum but GameQuestDirect.com has Resident Evil 3: Nemesis in stock for $39.99. Looks like there are 48 copies left as of 3:09 a.m. PST.

Sorry if this is a repost, I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Wow, that's interesting. Good find OP. Last couple months have been good for people who want to complete their RE collection.

I wonder if Game Express will eventually get a stock of these too. I also wonder if people are going to horde and try to resell these on eBay and cause it to devalue.

[quote name='seanw']Naw, they just found a box of them insome back corner of the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

This is sarcasm, right?

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! I'm waiting for Gexpress to get it... my collection will be completed!

I just woke up... I must be dreamin'.

[quote name='evo t rex']Worth a try. I'm not crazy about how long they take to ship after you place an order, but you can't have everything.[/QUOTE]

i know its expensive, but you can pay for a faster s&h method if you'd like

i bought from them a few times and have always received my games within a few days...with the cheapest shipping method...so im not sure what to tell you

good luck :D

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i know its expensive, but you can pay for a faster s&h method if you'd like

i bought from them a few times and have always received my games within a few days...with the cheapest shipping method...so im not sure what to tell you

good luck :D[/QUOTE]

It's not the shipping speed itself that bugs me. It's that they say if you order an item on thursday or friday, it will likely not actually ship out until tuesday. If this is the case, even if you pay for 'overnight', you'd still not get your package until almost a week later.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Does GameExpress only sell new games? Or are there used ones on there as well?[/QUOTE]

The website says that everything is brand new, factory sealed.

[quote name='resonatorxl']The website says that everything is brand new, factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

it always confused me that they say on the website that they'll buy your used games...but then right next to it they say that they only sell new and sealed games

it always sounded a little fishy to me, til i found out that they have B&M stores....after that, i just assumed that they sell the used games that they buy in their B&M store

Wow! great find Op Thank you, now all I need is Resident evil code name veronica for a complete set on NGC:)

[quote name='cheapguy']Wow! great find Op Thank you, now all I need is Resident evil code name veronica for a complete set on NGC:)[/QUOTE]

That's not hard to find though, Tronixweb.com had it for $20 (I think I got the last copy before they changed the price to like $35) and it can also be bought from Capcom's site as well as a number of other places.

[quote name='ppl']This is flamming hot!!![/QUOTE]

.....for me to PooP on...

375xm.gif

Thanks for the link OP. I've been putting off getting rid of my extra copy until now. After seeing this thread it only took a couple hours to put it up on ebay w/ a BIN, get a bidder, receive the $$ and send the game. I'd suggest to anyone that has an extra copy or 2 to do the same before the value goes down just like RE2's did.

[quote name='onikage']Thanks for the link OP. I've been putting off getting rid of my extra copy until now. After seeing this thread it only took a couple hours to put it up on ebay w/ a BIN, get a bidder, receive the $$ and send the game. I'd suggest to anyone that has an extra copy or 2 to do the same before the value goes down just like RE2's did.[/QUOTE]

and he said it.... :hot:

It looks like GameQuestDirrect is Capcom secret company. They were the fist one to sell RE2 few weeks back.

Well it was either this or never have it at all. This is the only RE I dont have, I'm just realizing.

I just hope this dosent mysteriously appear with a GH logo on the top.

[quote name='Alpha2']Well it was either this or never have it at all. This is the only RE I dont have, I'm just realizing.

I just hope this dosent mysteriously appear with a GH logo on the top.[/QUOTE]

It's more likely to mysteriously appear on another site for $29.99 in a few days. ;)

according to dictionary.com

flamming

Flam \Flam\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Flammed; p. pr. & vb. n. Flamming.] To deceive with a falsehood. [Obs.]

God is not to be flammed off with lies. --South.

Gamequestdirect is now selling this game on ebay for $43.99. There are currently 24 copies on the auction. Here starts the price drop for RE3 on ebay.

[quote name='addicted2games']Gamequestdirect is now selling this game on ebay for $43.99. There are currently 24 copies on the auction. Here starts the price drop for RE3 on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I checked a few hours back and there's a shitload of the game on Ebay now. That's the right idea though since the value's plummeting. As long as I manage to get a copy from Game Express within the next couple of days...

[quote name='addicted2games']Gamequestdirect is now selling this game on ebay for $43.99. There are currently 24 copies on the auction. Here starts the price drop for RE3 on ebay.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:\"

Looks like I beat the flood by about 5 hours.

[quote name='Scarface7']It says in-stock on the website but when I add it to my cart it says quantity 0. Is it still working for anyone?[/QUOTE]
It says not in stock when you go to the cart. Looks like they put all the rest of their copies on ebay like I stated a few posts up.

[quote name='spankmenow420']they are back in stock at www.gamequestdirect.com again[/QUOTE]

Musta found another random box somewhere. This definitely isn't a reprint.... nor was the whole RE2 thing where a ton of stores were like "oh wait, we have the game.... OOPS"

Thanks so much, OP. The circle is complete :)

Plus I got a cheap poker set w/ aluminum case for $50, then applied my $5 discount that came with RE2 to fray the shipping.

Great find. I knew this was coming. ;)

[quote name='spankmenow420']so anyone buy this yet? anyone get it yet?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on Thursday and it shipped on Friday. Tracking number says it'll be here Tuesday.

[quote name='spankmenow420']so anyone buy this yet? anyone get it yet?[/QUOTE]
spankmenow, aren't you an employee of gamequestdirect? Shouldn't you already know how many people ordered it?

bread's done
Back