Resident Evil 4 collector's tin -- $59.99

I was thinking about posting this, but I wasn't sure if it was really a deal or not. But, I might as well add this:

You also get a free RE4 soundtrack (as well as the normal extras which are included in the Collector's Tin, such as the art cell and RE movie soundtracks) when you order this from Gamestop.com. Plus, you can use the freeshipall code to get it shipped for free.

[quote name='Edge']I was thinking about posting this, but I wasn't sure if it was really a deal or not. But, I might as well add this:

You also get a free RE4 soundtrack (as well as the normal extras which are included in the Collector's Tin, such as the art cell and RE movie soundtracks) when you order this from Gamestop.com. Plus, you can use the freeshipall code to get it shipped for free.[/quote]

But its not overnight shipping. :(

Looks like video games are going the way of DVD. Any big release will now have the super 4 disc, tin, limited edition option.....

I'll be waiting for the limited edition with the chainsaw controller deal at Fry's (ahem) The funny thing is, you know they might actually do that.

the guy at gamestop told me it came with a resident evil movie soundtrack, but the game soundtrack sounds cooler (I hope). I can't wait to get my hands on one of those chainsaw controllers.

[quote name='Jaxcomet']Looks like video games are going the way of DVD. Any big release will now have the super 4 disc, tin, limited edition option.....[/quote]

...and I couldn't be happier :) That Tin is SO mine!

So wait...what all does it come with?

The tin and a soundtrack...that's it? I didnt see anything that said the tin came with anything special....so i'll hold off until I know for sure.

Not sure if I want to drop $60 on the game when I can just use my discount at GameRush.

i don't know if this is a good thing..i don't want to see games coming out at 60 bucks a pop like they used to in the snes days

The LE tin is exclusive to gamestop only! The reason is that gamestop is paying themselves for the tins to be made not thus the LE will not be found at any other retailers.

[quote name='MegoW64']So wait...what all does it come with?

The tin and a soundtrack...that's it? I didnt see anything that said the tin came with anything special....so i'll hold off until I know for sure.

Not sure if I want to drop $60 on the game when I can just use my discount at GameRush.[/quote]

Based on what they told me at the store, the LE Tin version comes with the soundtracks for both RE movies and some art stuff (I think an art cel and a small art book or something). Then with this deal, you add the RE4 soundtrack on top of that. This is of course assuming that the LE tin on Gamestop's website is the same that they described to me in-store.

Oh, and games are already starting to come out for $54.99 regular price (Doom 3 and HL2), so an extra $5 for an LE version is fine by me. Beats the hell out of some of the older "Collector's editions" that retailed for $80+ and didn't include that much extra (most recent offender: HL2).

bread's done
Back