resident evil 4 for $20

My guess would be this is the catch.
Condition: "Acceptable"

That's the second worse condition in their list

[quote name='Foxamojo']My guess would be this is the catch.
Condition: "Acceptable"

That's the second worse condition in their list[/QUOTE]

To further this point, look at the description of "Acceptable" on their Web site. It includes the following sentence:

"The box and nonesssential instructions are likely to be missing or damaged."

There could be damage to the case, or there could be no case at all. It does mention that the manual is included, though. That's a plus.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

AcceptableThe item is fairly worn, but it continues to work as intended. The signs of wear can include scratches, dents, and other aesthetic and cosmetic flaws. The box and nonesssential instructions are likely to be missing or damaged. The item may be marked or identified, and show other signs of previous use.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I wouldnt order it if your a stickler about your games, but if you just want to play it, then go fer it dude![/QUOTE]

I think POP311 is more of a stickler about what everyone else thinks about his potential purchases, judging from how many times he posts similarly themed threads in this forum

if u want to get the game, go buy RE4. imo, even if i wasn't a cag, i would buy RE4 for 50 bucks right now. u should get the game for about 25 to 30 bucks used or maybe new around ebay. pop, u r the only one who gets the final say. but please, don't go around here asking if i should buy it, recommended, or theres any catches to any deals too much. cags will help u out but don't make it a habit

[quote name='zman73']I think POP311 is more of a stickler about what everyone else thinks about his potential purchases, judging from how many times he posts similarly themed threads in this forum[/QUOTE]

who and what is that in your avatar

[quote name='zman73']I think POP311 is more of a stickler about what everyone else thinks about his potential purchases, judging from how many times he posts similarly themed threads in this forum[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's like he can't make a decision for himself without the approval of others.

[quote name='dios']who and what is that in your avatar[/QUOTE]

The picture is a little blurry, but it is a movie poster for Russ Meyer's (old time hollywood nudie director... king of the boobs)
"Beyond the Valley of the Ultravixens"

I say you shouldnt do it. If you're gonna pay $23 for what may be a disc only game you might as well put out the $3.49 extra and get it from ebgames.com (assuming you have an eb edge card). With coupon codes CAG15, SAVER, and Edge discount # (if you have one) you end up paying about $26.49. And you're guaranteed it will have a case and manual.

Buy this ..
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242754.asp

dude there are a lot better choices other than an online pawn shop
1. use cheapy's links and order a retail version
2. trade a fellow cag for it
3. buy it from a fellow cag
4. wait for a sale

Seconded. And wait until the PS2 version comes out; the GCN flavor will probably drop. Then you won't have to worry about sktechy second-hand copies.

I agree with the rest of the posters on here. If you haven't already pulled the trigger, wait. This game, while it may be the best game of 2005, will be $20 when the PS2 version comes out. But then again, you may start another thread asking which version is better and should you buy the game from some crusty Jamaican dude selling games on 34th street in Manhattan.

It's a great time to be a cheap ass gamer.

P.S. In no way am I insulting the Jamaican people, but anyone who has taken even a 5 minute stroll through Midtown knows exactly what I'm talking about.

bread's done
Back