Resident Evil 4 in best buy ad

Antwaan12

CAG Veteran
I just got a new best buy ad today in the mail and it had resident evil 4 for gamecube along with some other gc, xbox, and ps2 games listed for 2 for $30...

all i can say is WTF.....

They will be reasonable about it and call it a misprint. I see notes about ads that are misprints there at the doors and registers. BB is on top of this unlike Sears. But then again Kmart just bought Sears.

[quote name='dwsscs']They will be unreasonable about it and call it a misprint. I see notes about ads that are misprints there at the doors and registers. BB is on top of this unlike Sears. But then again Kmart just bought Sears.[/quote]

I don't see what is unreasonable about it.

You're gonna have a hard time getting it honored for the simple fact that the game won't even be out for almost another month.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='dwsscs']They will be unreasonable about it and call it a misprint. I see notes about ads that are misprints there at the doors and registers. BB is on top of this unlike Sears. But then again Kmart just bought Sears.[/quote]

I don't see what is unreasonable about it.[/quote]

Your right! I mispoke.

as long as they have it clearly stated in the store that its a misprint, thats fine, if they try to pull shit at the register with no signage anywhere i the store be the devils you truley are

the only thing we can hope if that we keep the ad till it comes out and that when we present it then they won't notice how old it its. I'll keep my copy of the ad and put an update here next month to see how it went.

bread's done
Back