Resident Evil 4 (Wii) $9.99 @ Amazon

Terrenceistheman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Using code 'TWEET005' at checkout -- Good until 6pm PST / 9pm EST today

Resident Evil 4

thanks to crunchewy for this tip:
[quote name='crunchewy'] Super Saver Shipping qualifies based on the original price of $19.99, not the discounted price. So you only need to add 5.01 to your cart, not $15.01 in order to get free shipping![/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered through Amazon Prime (free ship) .. and added amazongames to my Twitter follow list. Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='polo14player']i got ps2 of this, should i get wii version or get superman returns on xbox 360 for 9.99??[/quote]

If you love this game, supposedly this is the best version.

It has the superior Wii controls, the GC assets, and the PS2 content.

Plus it has GC controls for the purists. It is definitely the best version of last gen's best game. What a great deal.

FUUUUUUUUUUUDDDGGGEEEEE

a lot of $10 games this week, gah, I' need to stop.... until the next one comes along. Oh well, I'll buy my wife some baking tools to make up for it

I picked this up over a year ago for around $20 and was worth it then, for sure. The motion/aiming controls on the Wii FPS games are far superior to any other system I have basically ever played. It feels much more realistic, and it is very responsive.

After playing Metroid and this on the Wii, it is very hard to take the analog sticks seriously on the PS3 ... There is nothing next gen about analog sticks, lol.

This is a steal at $10 if you have not played it.

Even if you've already played this on the GC (and/or PS2), the Wii version is by far the best controlling version. It was worth it when I paid $30 for it back at launch but $10 is a steal for this game.

Great deal. Note too that Super Saver Shipping qualifies based on the original price of $19.99, not the discounted price. So you only need to add 5.01 to your cart, not $15.01 in order to get free shipping! At least that is how it is working for me. Thanks OP!

[quote name='crunchewy']Great deal. Note too that Super Saver Shipping qualifies based on the original price of $19.99, not the discounted price. So you only need to add 5.01 to your cart, not $15.01 in order to get free shipping! At least that is how it is working for me. Thanks OP![/quote]

If you do the free Amazon Prime trial, then you can get it shipped to you for free.

[quote name='RCS0926']If you do the free Amazon Prime trial, then you can get it shipped to you for free without having to add that $5.01.[/quote]

I'm buying this game if I can get my free Amazon gift certificate in time. Hopefully, I get the code within the next 2 hours...

[quote name='distgfx']Oh man... I seriously need to get prime, I don't have any filler that I actually want.[/QUOTE]

Prime is one of the single best purchases I have ever made to be honest. I primarily use Amazon for most of my purchases because of Prime and no tax. I have saved a ton of money because of it.

Does the code work on any other games or items?

[quote name='jgressley']Great deal! Got one!
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Yeah me too. Thanks OP!

For a filler, just bought an awesome blu-ray.

Saint

Woohoo. I got my $10 Amazon gift certificate from one of the survey rewards sites I use. The Twitter code and Amazon GC covered the cost of the game. Ordering from Amazon negated the tax, and the fact that I signed up for Amazon prime gave me free 2-day shipping. I love CAG!

Swank deal! Threw in a Nyko Perfect Shot gun (I was goin' to pick one up later for when I got HoTD Overkill, anyway) and used what was left of my Amazon credit and got both for a great price with free shipping! Thanks OP!

I caved... Been meaning to find a reason to get this game. Never played it before but heard many many good things from friends. I highly doubt I'll ever get a new copy for cheaper than $10 so I couldn't say no...

Swank deal! Threw in a Nyko Perfect Shot gun (I was goin' to pick one up later for when I got HoTD Overkill, anyway) and used what was left of my Amazon credit and got both for a great price with free shipping! Thanks OP!

Btw... You can't use the zapper/Nyko perfect shot for RE4... Waste of money. Sorry =(

Damn this makes me want to buy it again but what the hell am I going to do with two copies? The only thing I didn't like about this version is that the sniper/rifles are controlled by the analog stick rather than the Wii remote. Other than that the aiming, with the Wii remote, is perfect and it's fast. After a little while you'll find yourself snapping shots off that would have been impossible on the Gamecube version. With out a doubt one of the best Wii games there is and it's not even a Wii game. :lol:

[quote name='pitflyer']ordered through Amazon Prime (free ship) .. and added amazongames to my Twitter follow list. Thanks for the heads up OP[/quote]

you wont regret it.. check out who they are following as well..
including @amazondeals and even @CheapyD

This game is worth every cent. This is is the best Resident Evil to date IMO... especially on the wii. There's nothing like being able to snipe someone with a pistol.

I can't believe you all like the motion controls for this game. I thought they sucked and after 30 minutes hooked up my GCN controller. I bought this and NMH since I wanted to play through it again.

I own RE4 (GC) and was wondering how this is different. I can use the GC controller? How is the widescreen? Is it the fake widescreen the GC game has?

I bought this but I couldn't figure out how to turn off widescreen (I don't have one yet). So I put it aside to play after I get a new TV because I didn't want black bars on my game. Is it possible to disable widescreen?

Don't even have a Wii yet, and I couldn't say no to a brand new copy for $10. I'll get the system eventually, and I hate that the GCN can't do true widescreen, it looks ridiculous on a wide monitor.

bread's done
Back