Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition $19.99 After MIR at FYE

Im gonna take advice of the CAGS and mail in the pricesticker/UPC rather then the UPC on the game box that was about to cut out. We'll see how this goes.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Im gonna take advice of the CAGS and mail in the pricesticker/UPC rather then the UPC on the game box that was about to cut out. We'll see how this goes.[/quote]
Trust me, You will never have any problems in using the pricesticker for FYE rebates. I have done it over 20 times.

[quote name='chior']Trust me, You will never have any problems in using the pricesticker for FYE rebates. I have done it over 20 times.[/QUOTE]

I will name a shrine after chior and worship it daily once my rebate is received.

Does anyone know when this expires? The closest FYE no longer caries games and the expense of traveling to the other kills the deal. I'll be out that way on Tuesday and I'd like to know if the offer will still be good. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='MagusZ']^ theres no price tag sticker on mine :( uhh[/QUOTE]

Generally, I color photocopy the upd, print it on glossy, cut that out. I've not ha dproblems in the past but I could have been lucky.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Generally, I color photocopy the upd, print it on glossy, cut that out. I've not ha dproblems in the past but I could have been lucky.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that seeing as I have nothing to lose.

Thanks OP, I picked up a copy (last copy at Fox Valley, Aurora IL location). Cashier thought $10 rebate was sweet - I thought it was cheapass :cool:

Is this rebate still ongoing? I called FYE and they said they were not aware of a rebate and even said they scanned it but there was no rebate deal.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it ends July 10th I believe. The rebate shows on the receipt... it's not really advertised anywhere. It's well worth it; I traded in my GCN RE4 and got like $7 for it, so that made RE4 for Wii like $15 overall. Good deal :)

The deal ends on July 4th, according to the receipt. There is no way to see the rebate until after the game is purchased and the receipt prints. Scanning the game to check for the rebate will not work, AFAIK.

[quote name='Legolas813']The deal ends on July 4th, according to the receipt. There is no way to see the rebate until after the game is purchased and the receipt prints. Scanning the game to check for the rebate will not work, AFAIK.[/quote]

Thanks. Picked it up at FYE today w/rebate.

Thanks OP, picked one up today and had to pretend to be excited by the "surprise" rebate that printed out. Can't say I'll be doing much more shopping at FYE, especially considering it took them about 10 minutes to locate the case that contained the games.

i just got the last copy at my fre thanks to some store credit from the games i traded in. the rebate just makes it sweeter thanks op

Just like the title says, there's an MIR on RE4Wii at FYE bringing it down to $19.99. Yeah, MIRs are inconvenient but hey, it's better than nothing.

[quote name='Legolas813']The deal ends on July 4th, according to the receipt. There is no way to see the rebate until after the game is purchased and the receipt prints. Scanning the game to check for the rebate will not work, AFAIK.[/quote]
Would this mean the deal is still going on, or that it ended at 11:59:59 PM on July 3rd?

[quote name='Legolas813']The deal ends on July 4th, according to the receipt. There is no way to see the rebate until after the game is purchased and the receipt prints. Scanning the game to check for the rebate will not work, AFAIK.[/QUOTE]

is it store open today, since the deal ends today. when they say the deal ends today that means today is the last day?

bread's done
Back