Resident Evil 4

CaptainPlanet!

CAGiversary!
Recently saw a copy at circuit city and was pleasantly surprised, I never knew they had ported it to the PC. Anybody know if its any good?

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']Recently saw a copy at circuit city and was pleasantly surprised, I never knew they had ported it to the PC. Anybody know if its any good?[/QUOTE]

basically its a port of the ps2 version. :(

however, due to some dedicated artists and modders, they restored the textures of the original game cube version or added even better textures. New models have been added and so on. I have the link to it somewhere and will post when I find it. Anyways they added a weapons cheat mod so you don't have to go through the entire game running low on ammo.

I know I saw some crazy mods for this on PC, such as adding scyths and chainsaws for Leon to weild through the game. I couldn't stomache the fact that the game had no mouse support though. But I am sure you can probably find a mod for that by now, if not then I would pass. I mean who wants to aim with the arrow keys?

[quote name='prisonerac']I know I saw some crazy mods for this on PC, such as adding scyths and chainsaws for Leon to weild through the game. I couldn't stomache the fact that the game had no mouse support though. But I am sure you can probably find a mod for that by now, if not then I would pass. I mean who wants to aim with the arrow keys?[/QUOTE]

I use my logitech force feed back PC controller for this (which looks like a ps2 controller) and it works great.

Does the game support the xbox 360 controller? I keep telling myself to try it on pc games, but have never felt the need. I am really unsure if you can use it on any game or if it has to be programmed to be compatible. Sorry, kind of derailing the thread.

Back on topic, RE4 rules. Still waiting for RE5.

actually i wanted to ask the same question but didn't for fear of derailing the thread. i've been thinking of picking up a wireless 360 controller, ive read it works with vista after some online patches

playing with my old logitech pad until i can pick up a wireless 360, got the game this afternoon. pretty sweet, even if the sensitivity for aim is a bit wonky, wouldve liked to use my mouse but once i get the controls fixed it looks to be a pretty cool game

bread's done
Back