Resident Evil 4

MixMasta

CAGiversary!
I am wondering if anyone knows any stores having deals on this game, specifically advertised in their circulars. I bought it at CC, and I want to hit up the PM, and I was thinking there would be at least a $39.99 sale soon.

hit up meijer if you've got one and extra cash for the buy one get another half off sale saturday. regardless, this game's well worth the full price.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']hit up meijer if you've got one and extra cash for the buy one get another half off sale saturday. regardless, this game's well worth the full price.[/quote]

What do you mean "extra cash?" Is that some Meijer verbage lingo?

BTW, I do own this game, I just want to get some PM money.

[quote name='MixMasta'][quote name='SteveMcQ']hit up meijer if you've got one and extra cash for the buy one get another half off sale saturday. regardless, this game's well worth the full price.[/quote]

What do you mean "extra cash?" Is that some Meijer verbage lingo?

BTW, I do own this game, I just want to get some PM money.[/quote]

Not lingo, he just meant enough money to pay for one and a half games. He must not have realized you were just wanting to pricematch. I haven't seen cheaper advertised prices, but I haven't really looked.

Ah yes, you wanted a PM...sorry 'bout that. Well, the only place that seems to have decent deals on new Nintendo releases is Target. Somewhere around $37.88 after their usual sales. Keep an eye on The Succesful Dropout's weekly ad posts. He usually has them a week in advance.

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Meijers had it for $37.50 a couple of weeks ago.[/quote]

Morrigan Lover, you couldn't have picked a worse name for this site.

Not because I hate Morrigan or anything; but everytime I see your name, I instinctively see "MorganWebbLover." :lol:

bread's done
Back