Resident Evil 4

i cube

CAGiversary!
I've been waiting to purchase this game since I am in a tight budget, but does anyone know any great deals for a brand new Resident Evil 4. I'm willing to purchase a brand new RE4 from anyone who has a good offer.

Thanks

The Kmart near me is going out of business so they had it on sale for $23 but some guy bought like 10 copies so they were out. I have a copy so I didn't figure I needed another one. Until I found out blockbuster gives you $28.

[quote name='munch']There is an awesome deal going for $49.99. worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

The game is easily worth $69.99

Game Of The Year (So Far...)

I'm curious about the price point Capcom will release the PS2 port at in Q4. The PS2 release of RE:CVX was $49.99 (over a year after the DC release), so chances are PS2 owners won't get a price break on RE4 either.

Thanks for the offers, but I think I will continue to wait. I'm sure this game is really good, but no game is worth 50 bucks. I know b/c I use to buy games for that price, and look at all my $50 games now, absorbing dust. Games have their moments, but newer upcoming games take away those moments.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Wow this thread has been so helpful! I'm sure if he thought the game was worth $50 he would have it already.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making it clear for those who didn't understand.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Wow this thread has been so helpful! I'm sure if he thought the game was worth $50 he would have it already.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't derserve the game if he doesn't think it's worth $50 ;)

found my copy 10 bucks at a pawn shop.. i'm telling you guys scope around there if you live in towns that don't have EB's or Gamestops

[quote name='i cube']Thanks for the offers, but I think I will continue to wait. I'm sure this game is really good, but no game is worth 50 bucks. I know b/c I use to buy games for that price, and look at all my $50 games now, absorbing dust. Games have their moments, but newer upcoming games take away those moments.[/QUOTE]

How about selling some of those "dust collectors" back and using that credit toward the game?

[quote name='clariste']How about selling some of those "dust collectors" back and using that credit toward the game?[/QUOTE]

That isn't a bad idea, for I thought of selling my old sports games, but I can't deny the fact that I paid full 50 bucks for the games, while I'll be receiving 70 or less percent for what I paid for.

[quote name='i cube']That isn't a bad idea, for I thought of selling my old sports games, but I can't deny the fact that I paid full 50 bucks for the games, while I'll be receiving 70 or less percent for what I paid for.[/QUOTE]

MUUUUUCH less. Somewhere in the .50 region

Target had it for $39.99 last month I believe, so I PM'ed at BB and used a $10 Reward Zone cert and got it for $30.

Not too shabby.

Check ebay, when I bought mine, a new copy was going for as low as $35-40 shipped, and this was near release.

I don't even know how this was possible, considering it was popular title and was in high demand. Capcom must have been nice, and wholesaled it to game stores in the 30-35 range.

[quote name='paul6']Check ebay, when I bought mine, a new copy was going for as low as $35-40 shipped, and this was near release.

I don't even know how this was possible, considering it was popular title and was in high demand. Capcom must have been nice, and wholesaled it to game stores in the 30-35 range.[/QUOTE]

I got mine of of ebay for 30 shipped, about a month after release..... and for that price i consider it a steal (for this game)

[quote name='ne2eire']I'm still hoping to win an auction for the collectors tin :([/QUOTE]

if you are die-hard for a collector's tin i think my GS has one for $59.99. PM me and i'll see if i can pick it up for you.

[quote name='BADAIM']I got a used complete copy for trade if you got any good XBOX games[/QUOTE]

i got some good xbox games, which ones would you want

bread's done
Back