Resident Evil 5 $15, Ghostbusters $8, Cursed Mountain $12 and more at GG

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
GamersGate have a spooky week-long list of deals with different kinds of "horror"-themed games with hefty discounts, my favorites:

Resident Evil 5: $14.97
Ghostbusters: $7.99
Cursed Mountain: $11.99

You can see the complete list of deals here

I'm personally planning to pick up Resident Evil 5, although I already have it on 360 (got the Limited Edition back at launch).

In case it bothers someone, they are referral links, feel free to go directly to the site if you don't want to use my referral link, but I would greatly appreciate it, here's a direct link

Didn't even know there was a PC version of Cursed Mountain. Has anyone played it? How does it compare to the Wii version?

I already got cursed mountaim limited edition 6 weeks ago for $5.66. Ghost busters can be finished in 6-8 hours and re5 gold is that price on clearance at target! Nice try lol

[quote name='typical guy']I already got cursed mountaim limited edition 6 weeks ago for $5.66. Ghost busters can be finished in 6-8 hours and re5 gold is that price on clearance at target! Nice try lol[/QUOTE]

There's no "Gold Edition" for the PC version of Resident Evil 5, is Cursed Mountain LE for PC, or Wii-exclusive?

[quote name='unbongwah']Didn't even know there was a PC version of Cursed Mountain. Has anyone played it? How does it compare to the Wii version?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know either, that's why I highlighted it lol

From what I've seen it isn't much different, other than having better graphics and a M+K control scheme as opposed to the Wii Remote + Nunchuk

bread's done
Back