Resident Evil 5 (360) $16.09 @ Amazon, FSSS / Prime eligible

[quote name='Driver121113']Whats up with the cover art? Is this a version from another country?[/QUOTE]

Here's what the product description says :
Product Details
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard

* Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
* ASIN: B000ZK6950
* Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches ; 2 pounds
* Media: Video Game
* Release Date: March 13, 2009

[quote name='Driver121113']Whats up with the cover art? Is this a version from another country?[/QUOTE]

The picture shown is definitely a European cover: check the PEGI rating in the bottom left corner.

I see that this item page has basically become the selling ground of third parties since the regular edition of RE5 has been phased out after Gold's release. It's still odd that the cover picture would be replaced like that if the third parties are still selling American copies.

[quote name='KRS']I don't want a European version - they'll have funny accents. :D[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but it will HATE your American console....

[quote name='KRS']I don't want a European version - they'll have funny accents. :D[/QUOTE]

Correct so when the main character approaches the first boss he'll say Blimey instead of Holy Shit ! :applause:

So is it the regular version or the euro one for sale? It doesn't say and even the one in the Amazon Warehouse Deals has the same coverart

This version doesn't come with 'Lost in Nightmares', 'Desperate Escape', "Versus Mode", "Mercenaries Reunion", or Extra costumes... Gold Edition has it all. I feel ripped off when I purchased Mercenaries Reunion, it said, I had a dirty disc and can't play it. That means the extra content was already on the disc. Never buy the launch version again and just wait for the GOTY editions.

[quote name='sgr76']So is it the regular version or the euro one for sale? It doesn't say and even the one in the Amazon Warehouse Deals has the same coverart[/QUOTE]

It is the regular U.S. edition for sale; the import cover posted is just a mistake.

bread's done
Back