Resident Evil 5 for 360

[quote name='Jayrcee']Target has it on clearance if you can find one for $9.98. Just picked up one for myself last week.[/QUOTE]

Your post makes me want to cry. The closest Target near me is remodeling some crap so they changed the entire store. Now they only have like 15 Xbox games and all of them are games like Tekken 6 and the first Gears.

I think that RE 5 pretty much just rode the coattails of RE 4. Anyways that being said, the Gold Edition (all dlc included) is supposedly $29.99 at Best Buy.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I think that RE 5 pretty much just rode the coattails of RE 4. Anyways that being said, the Gold Edition (all dlc included) is supposedly $29.99 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
thats not a bad deal. after beating re5 on pc and getting all infinite ammo the legit way i feel like playing the gold edition on my 360 :bouncy::bouncy:

If you don't care about the Gold content (like me) and just want to play the regular game (still me) you can get it immediately on Goozex for 450 points.

I'm looking for the regular game, not the Gold Edition. Looking for under 20 if it's for the regular edition and 30 for the collectors. Is there anyway to check what they have any on Best Buy's site?

the 29.99 gold edition thread is just a super YMMV, someone messed up and labled it as the normal version.

I would go gamestop. 23 used, then take off 25% with cag16 and edge. comes to around 17.50 throw in something small for free shipping if you want. or dont.

if you dont have edge cag16 knocks it down to little over 19.00 :)

Well, I tried Best Buy and Target today. No luck on both of them. They didn't even have the game. I'll try Game Stop on Friday for the CE and if that doesn't work I'll probably use CAG16 and get an Edge card. Thanks for the help guys.

bread's done
Back