Resident evil 5 Gold edition ps3 brand new 22 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xNekroNx']Do you have pictures of the Nissan diecast and the key chain that come with Gran Turismo Limited Edition Sealed 5? [/QUOTE]

there is a difference between limited edition and collectors edition i think, this one is the game and the carbook and im pretty sure it has the code for the dlc but there is no key chain/ or die cast car

i bought the limited edition blu ps3 from renchi/ the gran turismo racing special edition and it came with this game im not into racing/ car games. but i guess this version only comes with the game and carbook

sorry wasn't trying to call you out. just making sure you don't get a bunch of shit when you ship it to someone who's expecting the full collectors.

yea good looking out if anyone had bid on it thinking it came with that stuff they can back out and i will take away there bid

Energizer Charging station for dualshock controllers/ bluetooth $6

160GB PS3 hard drive "newish" ordered a 160gb ps3 and took it right out to put in my 500gb one. $21

[quote name='chopper731']Are $0.50 increments not allowed?

Monsters vs. Aliens generic case - $3
Where The Wild Things Are (PS3) - $4[/QUOTE]
From the first page, #4 from the 'rules':

4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!

So $.50 increments are allowed.

What kinda payments you take, bredbu? I ask cuz you know I'm an old school CAG(cash or USPS MO's only) and I'm kinda interested in a few games, but I don't wanna bid if you don't take MO's or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back