Resident Evil 5 (PS3) NEW $18 Shipped @ OfficeDepot.com

[quote name='Derrick1979']wow office Depot sells Games? haha[/QUOTE]
lol, thats what I was thinking too...

I woulda bought, if only it was the gold edition.

Just a heads up, the coupon code is $10 off a $25 purchase, if you were interested in any other games from their selection, which appears to be quite random.

I also must say, that they have one of the most awful web stores I have seen in my life.

[quote name='gomikeoh']lol, thats what I was thinking too...

I woulda bought, if only it was the gold edition.[/QUOTE]ditto

Office Depot has the worst website for ordering that I've seen. No way I'm ever going to try and order from them again. They're a POS company anyway.

i like how every game has the "complete package" in its title. Anyhow I bought halo wars collector's edition from their website when it was on sale for $25. Came within 2 days for the $3 shipping. Seems reliable from my encounter

I noticed they have Metro 2033 in the Xbox 360 section for $26 which would qualify for the deal, but in the description and picture they have Dawn of War II... this site is total poop

[quote name='eastshore4']I noticed they have Metro 2033 in the Xbox 360 section for $26 which would qualify for the deal, but in the description and picture they have Dawn of War II... this site is total poop[/QUOTE]
Didn't Kmart have that same problem a while back? I remember when they were selling Metro and Bayonetta for $30, when the deal was supposed to go live Metro would always show up as DoW. Weird.

Some CAGS ordered Metro 2033 Xbox 360 from here a while back and the game they got delivered was Dow II Chaos Rising (PC only of course). I think they contacted Office Depot and were refunded the purchase price, but got to keep the game.

Back then though the picture and the description on the website were actually for Metro 2033, whereas now its just the title and still in the xbox 360 section.

I would say ordering from Office Depot when it comes to games might not be worth it, but the Xbox 360 wireless headset for $38 - a $10 coupon is tempting if another code is found.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/150460/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Wireless-Headset-headset/

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I thought that headset was garbage? I remember reading something in OXM where they lambasted the thing.[/QUOTE]

I had one of the original ones and it was garbage.. But apparently some people like the newer model

Wow. They are selling Wet for $55.95, Uncharted 2 for $62.99, and a 1600 point card for $21.95. Way to go over MSRP. Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the deal OP.

bread's done
Back