Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']If I was doc, I would run this promo just about all the time. It always seems to get a lot of people talking in this thread.[/QUOTE]

The grab bags are always a good seller. I've always got tons of untested game discs on hand, so it's something that I'll likely be running on a much more consistent basis.

[quote name='drfrielgood']The grab bags are always a good seller. I've always got tons of untested game discs on hand, so it's something that I'll likely be running on a much more consistent basis.[/QUOTE]

I already ordered, but I too am curious if you could speak to the shipping method. Are they bound with rubber bands, or just loose in the envelope?

I'm in for a bundle... We'll see what happens. You should put Ico, Ar Tonelico, Growlanser, Disgaea, and any other rare titles in my bunch =D.

Which brings me to a valid question... Do you even send rare games? Have you ever sent out an Ico or Ar Tonelico or something? Or am I gonna get garbage like every Need for Speed, 2 sports games, Gun, crappy anime titles, etc...

[quote name='bvharris']I already ordered, but I too am curious if you could speak to the shipping method. Are they bound with rubber bands, or just loose in the envelope?[/QUOTE]

I will make sure to secure the discs somehow this time around.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I will make sure to secure the discs somehow this time around.[/QUOTE]

That would be greatly appreciated. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this. Thank you.

Ordered this yesterday, I'm just excited to see which games I'll get! Hoping for a bunch of ones I don't already own.

Thanks for the orders this weekend! We will start mailing out the grab bags tomorrow and the second half of the orders will be mailed on Tuesday.

[quote name='chuckywang']I just ordered too. It's kinda exciting, like a lottery ticket. Hopefully ordering so late doesn't mean I get the dregs of the games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Let's hope for the best.

Updated with today's deal on the Chris Redfield figurine that came exclusively with the Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition. The figures are all brand new and sealed in plastic.

Damn I would of jumped on the PS2 random deal, I didn't read this thread over the weekend.

I don't even touch my PS2 anymore, but I kinda like the feeling of keeping something decent.

Like the prizes, would love to win InFamous.

BTW drfrielgood, do you plan on doing any Fallout 3/GoW2 daily deals? Would sell great at the right price.

Heya, Drfrielgood.

Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Just checking to see if you had shipped the controller out.

[quote name='Geello']Heya, Drfrielgood.

Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Just checking to see if you had shipped the controller out.[/QUOTE]

Hey doc, have all the PS2 games shipped? Also, do you happen to know what the rarest games in the lot were? Just so we can get our hopes up only to be disappointed? :D

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Condemned.[/QUOTE]

Condemned is a great game. It's in the first person, but it's a horror game. There's very little shooting. If an enemy has a gun with 6 bullets and he shoots 2, you can beat him and have a gun with 4 bullets. There's no reloading, no ammo conveniently left on the floor right outside a room with enemies. You'll be using melee weapons almost exclusively.

[quote name='Scienyde']I almost got Condemned until I saw the $5 shipping.[/QUOTE]

What do you think would have been a good shipping point? $3? I've shipped a bunch of games and usually the shipping is around $2.50 or so.

[quote name='Scienyde']I almost got Condemned until I saw the $5 shipping.[/QUOTE]
So? Condemned is worth even $13 shipped. It's a great game.

[quote name='janitor']Nice, if I happen to buy 3 bundles, will I get 60 different games? Or will I still get 3 random bundles with a chance of multiples?[/QUOTE]

You would get three random bundles with a chance of multiples.

Well, considering microsoft won't let me use the credit I have on my Paypal (They require a Credit Card...) I'm thinking about buying two 200 MicroSoft point codes. I was wondering where you got them, if you got them from the Dream Car Challenge I wouldn't be able to use them as I already redeemed one. I'm also wondering, if you got it from another promotion is there a chance I'd only be able to use it once like the Dream Car Challenge. Thanks!

[quote name='mxpowar']So? Condemned is worth even $13 shipped. It's a great game.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, it is. A very under-appreciated game, in my opinion. It's $16 right now on Amazon, for those interested in an alternate route. If you have Prime and ECA, a very similar price can be had.

[quote name='drfrielgood']About 90% of the PS2 grab bags have been mailed. The others will go out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

awesome! Thanks doc, did you fill orders in the order they were received? Also how long does your shipping usually take? (last question, sorry!) haha im excited, as someone said, its like the lottery!

Thanks for conveniently answering all of the posts above and below both of mine.
It took you a week to answer me the first time after I tried to get a hold of you about my broken 360 controller that I bought from you. You responded within about two minutes of me posting these pictures. Hmm, odd.

It's been over three weeks since you said you would replace it, over two weeks since you said you had shipped it.

I don't even care about the fucking controller or money any more. I only wish I had never made the mistake of buying from your site. It's what I get for not just sticking with Amazon.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Do you send out an email message when the order has shipped?[/QUOTE]

We do not. However, all orders placed through 9/1 have been shipped.

I'm eagerly awaiting my 20 PS2 discs. I hope a can of Brasso will be able to repair any unplayable ones in the lot.

How did you handle any games with multiple discs? If you have a title that spans 2 discs, did you keep them together, or would someone get disc 1, and another random person get disc 2? I'm not even sure how many multiple disc titles there were on the PS2, but I'm curious.

[quote name='dhs odium']I'm eagerly awaiting my 20 PS2 discs. I hope a can of Brasso will be able to repair any unplayable ones in the lot.

How did you handle any games with multiple discs? If you have a title that spans 2 discs, did you keep them together, or would someone get disc 1, and another random person get disc 2? I'm not even sure how many multiple disc titles there were on the PS2, but I'm curious.[/QUOTE]

I didn't ship any partial games out in the grab bags. If I came across Devil May Cry 2, for example, I included 21 discs in the lot and included both discs of DMC2.

As for the playability of the discs, I have no idea what it is. I had upwards of 10,000 PS2 game discs over a couple weeks ago and I don't have time to test any of them, so I've been selling them all as-is over the site in the grab bag deal and also on ebay in bulk.

I come in here I jus wanna say,

Red Star is everything about video games that is good.

it's a steal at $6,000.00,

so at a price point of only $4.95 you're technically getting paid to play it.

Red Star makes me jizz rainbows. Also if you look up review for a game that's $5 you are a tool. Guy could charge $50 for shipping and it would still be a steal.

[quote name='Distrato']Red Star makes me jizz rainbows. Also if you look up review for a game that's $5 you are a tool. Guy could charge $50 for shipping and it would still be a steal.[/QUOTE]

no.. no it wouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back